Chapter 2 - Deal

Izuku stared at the outstretched hand in front of him, eyes wide and unmoving while starting to tremble from fear and cold. The rain was beginning to soak through the white long sleeved t-shirt he was wearing and he didn't have a jacket with him.

Todoroki stood there watching the boy staring at his hand in silence, holding his hand out for a few moments longer before giving up and dropping it back to his side with a slight frown on his face. The silence stretched between them as the rain continued to pour.

"Why don't you come over here?" Todoroki indicated the area next to him which was covered by a slight overhang of the nearby building, sheltering him from the rain. But the green haired boy didn't respond, he just stood there frozen in shock still staring at Todoroki.

Todoroki stood in silence for a few more heart beats, shifting his weight awkwardly before taking a few steps towards Izuku out into the rain and raising his hand to put it on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku immediately unfroze and cringed away from the boy's outstretched hand, dodging it and stumbling passed him to the sheltered area, his breath coming in panicked pants. He leaned against the wall and looked around to get his bearings.

To his right were more parking spaces located under the building to give them shelter, filled with a few cars and a couple of motorbikes, it was rarely used and most of the cars never moved.

Sliding down the wall Izuku sat on the floor with a thud, his arms still tightly wrapped around his bag and looked up at Todoroki. The boy was watching Izuku with a raised eyebrow as he took a cigarette out of a box from his pocket and lit it with a match. He flicked the match away into the rain when he was done with it and then slipped the box back into his pocket. He took a long drag before breathing it out and refocusing his attention on Izuku.

"So, are you going to answer my question?" Todoroki said before taking another drag on the cigarette. His eyes roaming over Izuku as he smoked, drinking in the sight of him, from his messy hair to the soaking wet shirt which had turned see through in the rain and now clung to his body showing off the shape of him.

Izuku blushed a deep shade of red again and stared at the ground between them.

"Wh-what do you mean?" he mumbled, trying to act dumb.

Todoroki rolled his eyes before saying again with a smirk playing around his lips.

"Did he really taste that bad?" he looked down at the boy who had looked back up at him as he spoke.

Izuku started to panic internally, face turning white and not sure how he should react. He knew Kaachan would be very angry if anyone ever found out about their 'little games' as Kaachan sometimes put it. He had made Izuku swear many times never to tell anyone about what the two of them got up to and so far he'd kept that promise, not that there was anyone he could really tell anyway. Izuku shook his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." he muttered looking back at the ground.

Walking towards the small trembling figure on the ground, Todoroki threw his cigarette aside and stomped on it before then crouching down right in front of Izuku.

"I'm talking about how you, Izuku Midoriya, were just giving the infamous Katsuki Bakugo a..." he hesitated for a moment before carrying on. "...a good seeing too, in his car on university property," he finished matter-of-factly. This close up Izuku could make out more details on the other boy's face that he'd been unable to see before in the darkness, he could now see a large scar which took up half of his face and stared in horror forgetting the conversation momentarily.

"Well?" the other boy spoke, jolting Izuku back to the conversation at hand.

Izuku's fingernails were digging so hard into his palms that they drew blood. His hands shook in his lap and he bit out a reply. "Please...please don't tell anyone," he took in a deep breath trying to steady himself before continuing. "Please Todoroki-san, Kaachan will...he will..." Izuku couldn't finish but Todoroki got the idea.

Todoroki stood up again, looking down at the top of the boy's head and allowed himself a quick smile before replacing the clam expression on his face. "Fine I won't tell anyone Midoriya-kun," he said and Izuku looked up at him quickly, red rimmed eyes wide and face hopeful.

'He's so wrapped up in himself he hasn't even questioned how I know his name,' Todoroki thought to himself with an internal smirk. 'Or why I'm hanging around a dark rainy car park on a friday night'. He let out a sigh.

"But, Midoriya-kun, you will need to give me a reason to stay quiet." Izuku's face rapidly turned from hopeful to fearful.

"What do you want me to do Todoroki-san?" Izuku let out in a whisper barely audible over the rain and Todoroki chuckled.

"First, stop calling me Todoroki, just call me Shoto," Izuku nodded and bit his bottom lip while looking up at Shoto. The sight of the boy sitting on the floor in front of him with that expression on his face sent butterflies straight to Shoto's stomach.

"O-okay S-Shoto-san." Shoto rolled his eyes. 'Close enough. For now anyway,' Shoto thought to himself.

"Second..." he trailed off with a slight smirk loving how the pause had made Izuku unconsciously lean forwards towards him.

"Come stay at my place tonight." Izuku blinked, staring at Shoto blankly as his blood ran cold, his expression going blank. 'So he's heard the rumours about me, he thinks I'm a slut who will sleep with anyone and do anything they want. That or he just thinks I'm an easy target. At least he's hot I suppose. But can I do this? What if Kaachan finds out I've been with someone else. He'll be so angry. But then if I don't do this Shoto-san might start blabbing about me and Kaachan. Do I really have any other option...' Izuku's internal dialog babbled away inside his head for so long Shoto didn't think he was going to reply.

"Is that a no then?" Shoto asked with a hint of disappointment, making Izuku jump out of his reverie.

"Yes! I mean no! It's a yes, I... I w-will Shoto-san, if that's wh-what you want..." he stammered out and blushed looking away from Shoto, avoiding eye contact.

"Excellent!" Shoto clapped his hands together making Izuku jump again, 'He is so jumpy.. This is all that damn Bakugo's fault.' He gritted his teeth and then relaxed, knowing that for now he would have to let it go.

Izuku clambered to his feet while asking, "And this means you won't tell anyone about me and Kaach...I mean Katsuki?"

Shoto chuckled. "For now, Green Eyes." He said smoothly, smiling at Izuku who turned an even darker shade of red than before.

"But you may need to keep me quiet regularly," Shoto joked with a wink. Before Izuku could reply however Shoto continued. "Come on then, follow me," he said while walking off into the car park. Izuku grabbed his backpack off the floor and hurried to catch up. They stopped level with a black motorcycle which had two helmets sitting on top of it.

"Why do you have two helmets?" Izuku asked and Shoto shrugged, not answering the question as he handed one to Izuku. "I've never..." he looked down at the helmet and trailed off again. Shoto just chuckled and helped Izuku with his helmet before putting on his own and popping open the lid so he could talk.

"I'll get on first and then you get on right behind me, and place your feet here," he pointed at some pegs at the back of the bike before continuing. "And wrap your arms tightly around my waist, got it?" Izuku glanced at the bike and then nodded hesitantly. Shoto Glanced at Izuku's now see through white shirt and then grabbed his bike jacket off the bike seat before forcing it onto Izuku who tried to protest but lost as Shoto insisted. Shoto then helped him put his backpack on over the bulky jacket.

Stepping back, Shoto took in the sight of Izuku and smiled. The Jacket was far too large for the boy who stood there looking down at himself. wiggling his fingers he tried to pull the sleeves higher up but failed, leaving just his fingertips showing. Shoto chuckled to himself and walked to his bike.

Shoto swung his leg up over the bike and waited for Izuku to step up behind him. He felt the bike shift as the smaller boy stepped up behind him and swung his leg over the bike as well before settling in place with his inner thighs pushed against the back of Shoto's legs and his arms gripping tightly around his waist. Feeling the boy so close after watching him for so long was better than any drug. He felt high from his touch, feeling like his body was on fire everywhere their bodies met.

Shoto shook his head slightly trying to clear it, taking a deep breath before he kicked the bike into life, trying desperately to focus on driving instead of Izuku presence as he pulled out of the car park.