Chapter 25 - Control

It was dark outside when the two men exited the club, a black car pulling up in front of them as they walked towards the road Tomura still guiding Izuku possessively by the neck. A man jumped out of the rear door quickly opening up the front passenger door for Tomura before grabbing Izuku roughly by the arm and shoving him into the back centre seat and following him in.

The car was cramped, Dabi in the driver's seat was nodding along to Tomura’s simmering rage-filled rant and in the back Izuku sat pinned between two large thugs who normally followed Tomura everywhere.

Izuku’s head span with the come down unable to follow along with the conversation. It was hitting him hard, he could feel his heart beating in his throat, every little bump of the car made him feel sick and his entire body burned. He let out an unconscious groan and everyone in the car went silent. Tomura turned in his seat to look at Izuku who stared back with wide bloodshot eyes.

“Please… please help me…I feel like I’m going to die,” whispered Izuku, tears brimming in his eyes. Tomura stared back with a blank expression, his eyes roaming over the boy's face. ‘You have broken so many rules and orders, you kept going back to that stupid brat over and over again. You deserve this pain,’ he thought to himself before his face turned into a twisted smirk and he hissed “No.”

Izuku let out a cry of pain and half lunged for Tomura in his seat but the thug to his right grabbed hold of him before he could reach all the while flailing his limbs and yelling, “You did this to me! You did this! Please make it stop, make it go away! I don’t want to die please!”

Tomura glanced in the rear view mirror and nodded at the other thug who quickly pulled something out of his pocket and grabbed the flailing boy’s hair twisting his head sharply towards him before smothering his face with a cloth. His motions instantly became less erratic and his eyes started to grow heavy as he breathed in the substance on the cloth. Both thugs held him tightly as the boy steadily fell unconscious over the next few minutes before going entirely limp.

Dabi glanced in the rear view mirror and nodded approvingly. “That should keep him quiet till we get there,” he chuckled. “Idiot boy, you’d think he’d have worked out we’re the bad guys by now, we don't save people.”

A short while later they arrived at a large ship lard, weaving their way through rows of shipping containers and large warehouses before pulling up to one and flashing their headlights at the large steel door. It began rising up at once and they drove into the dimly lit building with the door closing behind them.

The 4 men exited the vehicle, Dabi reaching into the back to collect the small limp form of Izuku off the back seat and throwing him ceremoniously over his shoulder. Without a word from any of them the two thugs got into the front of the vehicle and settled in while Tomura led Dabi to a set of large double doors with bright lights behind them leading to a long corridor lined with unevenly placed single steel doors, neither of them giving the other doors much notice they stopped at one unassuming door three quarters of the way into the building.

They both stepped into the room which was lit by a handful of tall construction lamps around the edge. The light illuminated the almost clinical room, a large steel slab with a drain at one end sat in the centre next to which hung a large hook attached to a nearby control terminal with its own large light pointing directly at the hook. Several work benches sat around one the edges of the room containing an array of nasty looking items ranging from blades and syringes to lengths of rope and whips. Two more doors sat in the far corner of the room, one door shut tight but the other was ajar and a small damp bathroom could be seen.

Tomura gestured at the steel slab and turned looking over the tools on the benches before grabbing a length of rope. Dabi placed the unconscious boy on the steel slab and took the rope Tomura handed him, swiftly tying Izuku’s wrists together and then removed Izuku’s shoes, socks and pants leaving him with just his boxers and shirt.