Chapter 24 - Anger

Stepping into Izuku's booth, Tomura's eyes narrowed as he scanned the empty seats and he clenched his fists knowing there was only one place Izuku could be if he was in the club but wasn't in the booth. Whipping round he came face to face with the head bouncer Aizawa.

"Looking for something?" Aizawa spoke in a dead tone.

"You know exactly what I'm looking for," Tomura hissed and glared at the other man. They both stood their sizing each other up for a moment before Aizawa responded.

"He's busy," he said in his nonchalant tone, not offering any further information. Tomura immediately stepped into the other man's personal space, leaning forwards and looking over the other man's shoulder at the DJ booth on the other side of the club. Aizawa maintained his composure without even a twitch, mentally bracing himself for whatever this mad man had planned, but nothing could have prepared him for the man's comment.

"That lovely blonde DJ is working so hard tonight." Aizawa flinched and turned to look at the side of Tomura's head in shock. Tomura turned slowly, so their faces were inches away from each other and hissed, "It would be a shame If I had to relieve your little boyfriend of his head."

Aizawa's blood ran cold. His mouth went instantly dry as they locked eyes.

"How do you...?" Aizawa croaked, unable to finish the question.

"How do I know?" Tomura whispered before pushing Aizawa to the side and stepping past him. "I'm in the business of knowing things Aizawa-san," Tomura said sarcastically. "Now if you'll excuse me," Tomura turned his back on the bouncer and walked out of the booth area, leaving the other man standing frozen in place.

As he moved towards the private rooms another person stepped up in front of him trying yet again to block his path to Deku and he cursed under his breath.

"Excuse me sir, you can't go back there unsupervised," The spiky red head said trying to sound polite. But Tomura just shoved his way past the boy knocking him to the ground where he landed with a yelp.

"I have an appointment with Deku," he growled, stepping hurriedly past the boy now on the floor and thinking angrily to himself, 'Why do all these idiots keep getting it my way, it's making me want to start killing them'.

Turning the corner to the private rooms he saw a sight that made his blood instantly boil and he saw red, stopping dead in his tracks as the blonde boy in front of him walked directly into him before looking up and snapping, "Watch where you're going you crispy fucking arsehole".

Tomura sucked in a sharp breath and snarled at the boy.

"My my, you should watch that explosive temper of yours, it might get you into trouble one day. Oh wait, it already did Kaachan." Before the boy could reply he heard running footsteps and someone's voice shouting.

"Sir, I'm sorry Deku is with another customer right now! He isn't available, please wait!" the red head turned into view and stopped suddenly at the sight of the blonde standing there.

"Oh. My apologies, he is now free, urm you may..." he trailed off as Tomura turned his back and stormed off in the direction of Deku's private room seething with rage. Locating the door with Deku's name on it he wrenched the handle open and stepped into the dimly lit room bringing a dark cloud of anger along with him.

- - -

As Kirishima lead Bakugo around the corner and away from the private rooms Aizawa and All Might stepped into view.

"Kirishima, where did that man go?" All Might asked in a rush.