Chapter 5 - Punishment

It was getting steadily darker outside, the light slowly fading from behind the curtains. There was barely any noise in the room except for the green haired boys quiet whimpers. Katsuki held Izuku pinned against the door, his face inches away from the smaller boys, twisted in rage.

He drew his arm away from the side of Izuku's head right before planting it in his stomach, causing Izuku to double over, all the breath being knocked out of him in a yelp of pain. Katsuki moved quickly, grabbing the back of Izuku's head, hand fisted in his green hair and pulling him sharply back up before slamming him sideways into the door head first. The impact made Izuku's vision dim around the edges and he would have fallen if it hadn't been for Katsuki's hand in his hair.

Izuku whimpered again, and tried to speak "Kaachan, nothing happened, I promi..." but the blonde cut him off. "Shut. Up. Deku. I don't want to hear your lies!" he spat out, before dragging Deku by the hair and throwing him hard onto the ground. He landed awkwardly on his right arm and let out a gasp of pain before crumpling in on himself.

Izuku was now sobbing uncontrollably, his body went limp all over as he resigned himself to his fate. "Please..." he whispered so quietly he didn't know if Katsuki would hear him, "Please stop... I'm sorry Kaachan, I'll never see him again... Please, I'm so sorry Kaachan..." he begged between sobs.

Kaachan looked down at the pitiful sight and snarled, "I said shut up, fucking idiot Deku! I don't want to hear it."

He swung his foot full force into Izuku's stomach, "SHUT! UP!" punctuating each word with another kick. Izuku yelled with each impact, trying to curl in on himself to stop the pain, tasting bile and blood in his mouth. 'Stop, please stop, please let this end soon, please,' he thought as he sodded on the floor.

But it was far from over yet. Katsuki grabbed a fist full of Izuku's hair and pulled him to his feet, earning a shout of pain from the boy as he tried to scramble up with the pull. Katsuki threw Izuku head first onto the bed, and without giving him any time to think, began ripping at his clothes.

Izuku flailed helplessly, trying and failing to stop Kaachan removing his pants and boxers. When he had succeeded in taking off all of the lower half of Izuku's clothing he grabbed at the boy's shirt, causing all of the buttons to pop off.

Kaachan knelt above Izuku, straddled over his now naked form and glared daggers down at him, taking in the quivering sight below him, watching as Izuku did his best to try to cover himself. Bruises, cuts and scrapes littered Izuku's body, some fresh but many old, still not having healed from the last time they played one of Katsuki's "games".

He shifted his positioning so he was between Izuku's legs and began unbuckling his pants. Izuku's blood ran cold, he knew what was about to happen and wasn't prepared for it. With a shaky voice Izuku spoke. "There's lube in the dr..." but the look Kaachan gave him said it all. No lube. Izuku began to panic, he could hear his heart beating In his ears and thought he might even pass out.

Against his better judgement he tried to wriggle away from Kaachan, sobbing and flailing his arms desperately he flipped onto his side but Kaachan was still between his legs. "NO! No! Please Kaachan, stop this!" he begged, his voice wracked with desperation. Katsuki just growled and flipped Izuku the rest of the way over, readjusting his positioning so he was straddling the smaller boy, but from behind.

He spat in his hand rubbing it on himself, already hard and ready but Izuku was still trying to get away. Kaachan grabbed Izuku's left arm and twisted it around to his back, pinning him down making Izuku yell in pain.

Izuku knew he had lost. He scrunched up his eyes, tears still flowing and gripped the sheets in a fist with his free hand. He tried to keep his body relaxed as he knew that would lessen the pain, even if only slightly but it was impossible. His entire body hurt, both his arms, his stomach and head throbbed as he lay there waiting. He despaired silently, waiting for the torture to begin.