Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Content & Trigger warning! 

This story contains rape, sexual abuse, self harm, attempted suicide, drug use, alcohol abuse, torture and many other bad things. There will not be warnings per chapter. 

Proceed with caution

You have been warned

× × × × × ×

The rain lashed down on the windscreen of the car, it's windows fogged up by the two people inside it. The car was tucked away behind the university, in a dark corner of a car park where hardly anyone ever went - especially at this time of day. The sun had mostly set and the car was already engulfed in darkness where it sat nestled up close to a building.

It was silent apart from the rain lashing down against the glass and the blonde boy's occasional moans. The blonde had one hand tightly wrapped around the steering wheel, his knuckles white. His other hand gripped the messy dark green hair of the head in his lap, controlling the pace at which the smaller boy serviced him.

Katsuki leaned his head back against the driver's seat, letting out a moan with his eyes shut. He knew he was getting close. Izuku's jaw had begun to hurt and his back ached from the awkward position he was pinned in. He panted while trying to keep the pace being set by the boy above.

Izuku could feel the hardness in his own pants and the ache that filled his entire body, wanting so badly to feel something pleasurable but knowing he'd get nothing. It was torture, as it always was with Kaachan. But the blonde's scent filled the car, wrapping itself around Izuku, intoxicating him, making him dizzy and helping him to forget the pain.

The hand griping the boy's green hair suddenly got tighter and Izuku's eyes flew wide as Katsuki shoved his head down, forcing himself all the way to the back of Izuku's throat. Izuku gagged, unable to breath or pull away as Katsuki rammed into the back of his throat over and over again. Izuku's eyes began to stream with tears as he tried to free himself by clawing at Katsuki's legs and trying to get a hold of the hand on the back of his head that held him in place.

Izuku's vision started to blur from lack of oxygen just as Katsuki released, so deeply in his throat that it bypassed his mouth completely. The hand gripping the back of his head finally relented  and Izuku pulled away quickly throwing himself back into his seat, gasping in air and coughing with his eyes scrunched shut tightly as tears stained his face. He quickly wiped away the tears and saliva before furtively glancing at Kaachan.

Katsuki had already put himself away and done up his pants, now he was glaring daggers at Izuku while griping the steering wheel tightly with both hands.

"Get out, damn nerd," Katsuki growled. Izuku's insides turned cold at his words.

"B-but Kaachan... you said y-you'd give me a lift ho..." Izuku trailed off as Katsuki turned to face out of the windscreen with a scowl on his face.

"You're pissing me off, leave before I fucking kill you idiot."

Izuku bit his lower lip, tears springing to his eyes again. No matter how many times Kaachan did this to him, it still hurt. Kaachan had been doing this to him ever since they had started at Tokyo University.

Katsuki and Izuku had been best friends growing up in their hometown, but Katsuki had moved away to Tokyo just before they started elementary school. They had kept in contact but over the years Katsuki had been replying less often.

When Izuku found out Katsuki was applying to Tokyo University Izuku made it his life's mission to get in as well so he could finally be reunited with his childhood best friend. He had succeeded far beyond anyone's expectations, receiving a full scholarship to attend.