Chapter 18 - Consequences

Katsuki had barely slept that night, he recalled that Izuku had woken with a start, sitting bolt upright in bed and panicking when he had seen Katsuki, but Katsuki had been too tired to do anything other than be nice. Izuku couldn't remember most of the previous night so he had gently explained what had happened, how he had got a call from Izuku, worked out where he was and stopped him from jumping. He then explained that he'd brought him home as he didn't want to leave Izuku on his own, and had cleaned him up and put him to bed. He left out the part where he'd fucked Izuku like a dog In heat, thinking that if the other boy didn't remember it would be for the better. Izuku had been mortified at this news, apologising profusely which just made Katsuki feel even guilitier.

He gave Izuku some old clothes and had taken him home almost immediately after their conversation. It had been the most awkward drive ever, with neither boy offering up conversation. When they had pulled up at Izuku's house, he'd left the car without a word but Katsuki needed to tell Izuku something before he left so he quickly lowered the passenger window and shouted for Deku to come back.

"Look, I'm going to leave you alone from now on, got it? No more of..." Katsuki gestured between the two of them. "No more of whatever this is. You don't have to worry about me hurting you any more." but Izuku's response hadn't been at all what he'd expected. Izuku's eyes had immediately brimmed with tears and he began trying to protest but Katsuki cut him off. "It's for the best, I don't want to hurt you any more... and when I'm around you I just... I lose control..." he trailed off with Izuku staring at him in shock. "But I need you to promise me that you will not try something like last night ever again. Not ever, you got it?" Izuku blinked in surprise and after a few moments he nodded. "You promise Deku?" Katsuki growled. Weakly Izuku responded. "I promise..." that had been good enough for Katsuki, who nodded and then quickly put the car into gear and drove away. As he did, he could see Izuku in the rear view mirror, just standing outside his house watching as he drove away.

Katsuki's limbs felt stiff, he had no idea how long he'd been curled up in a ball in his bed, crying and remembering everything that had happened. He'd fallen asleep sometime around the recollection of the night of the suicide attempt, and when he woke his mind immediately tried to carry on the story from where he'd left off. About how he'd managed to stay away from Izuku for at least a month before Izuku had turned up at his house in a complete state and everything had changed again. He had just begun his replay of this when he heard a noise.

His phone would not stop ringing and buzzing, the sound made him want to rip his ears off with annoyance. "What the fuck is this piece of crap doing..." he grumbled as he stretched out for his phone. Looking at the screen he saw it was nearly 10am on Friday morning.

Groggily he rubbed his eyes, trying to focus on the bright screen, when his eyes eventually adjusted, his heart sank. He had hundreds of notifications on his phone, missed calls and messages across every form of social media he had and more popping in every moment. He caught the start of a few messages as they sped by to make room for new ones.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you..."

"I always knew you were a faggot!"

"How could you hurt somebody like that?"

"Gross! This is why you wouldn't date me!"

Katsuki sat bolt upright in bed and started filtering through all the messages on his phone. He couldn't understand what they were talking about at first until he eventually came across an email from a sender he didn't recognise, it was titled "It's time you got what you deserved."

Opening the email he saw a message.

'Hello Kaachan, I'm a friend of Izuku's. I've had my people watching you for a while now and I have to say, I dislike you and your treatment of my friend very much. I've attached a few (hundred) photographs I've collected over the last year of your treatment towards him.