part 20

"Is it true?"

"You have to be a little more specific..."

"Don't play dumb, y/n."

"Seriously, it's been a while since we've last seen each other. Tell me what's going on."

"You and Jessica."

You furrowed your eyebrows staring at her. "What the fuck do you mean?"

"The goddamn kiss!"

"Oh.. my fucking god. She kissed me! I pulled away."

"Oh yeah, sure y/n. Don't act like you didn't have the biggest fucking crush on her." Sarah crossed her arms, covering her clenched fists.

"That was from years ago! I like you... for fuck's sake, I love you!"

She scoffed at you, looking away.

"I was going to bring this up some other time and be civilized, but since you're here, are you fucking cheating on me?"

"Excuse me? Why the hell would I do that?"

"Oh, please! I know what you've been doing with Ellen."

"What? What have I been doing, y/n? Hanging out with a friend? Catching up with someone I haven't seen in almost 10 years?"

"You've been fucking flirting with her! Don't you dare deny it! I've known Ellen for a very long time, and I saw the screenshots. So you know what? Thank you. Thank you so much for the trust issues. I definitely know I needed them! I was going to surprise you for Valentine's for what? For you to cheat on me with someone I've known basically my whole life?" You rolled your eyes, opening the front door and staring at Sarah.

Sarah grabbed her stuff and walked towards you.

"We're done. Goodbye, Sarah."

Instead of replying, she walked out the door, only staring at the hallway in front of her.

You slammed the door. "Not even a goodbye." You leaned your forehead against the door, eventually turning around and falling to your knees. The tears you forced to stay in were finally starting to show.

hehe.. sorry guys okay bye!

-ayva