One Look - Part 3

You did it. You made it to the Oscars. This was your very first time being at this award show and you were honestly really nervous. You stepped out of the car and was immediately blinded by the flashing cameras of the paparazzi. There stood Charlize and Emily. You walked over to them while trying to shield your eyes.

"Wow y/n, you look stunning," Emily said while you leaned in for a hug.

"You too, Em." You said this in her ear mid-hug.

You pulled out of her hug and went to go hug Charlize.

"Love your look, y/n."

"Love yours too." You flashed a big smile at both of them before going to the red carpet.

" You flashed a big smile at both of them before going to the red carpet

their looks ^^

their looks ^^

The three of you made it to the beginning of the red carpet. You held them both by their hips and flashed a smile towards the camera. All you heard were photographers shouting your names. You moved your head ever so slightly for the cameras to get a different angle of your face. Then you saw him. The person you feared. You heart was racing, pounding. Your smile dropped some for a couple of seconds. Charlize noticed your smile drop, but she didn't say anything. You remembered where you were, so you put your smile back on, and showed your pearl white teeth, and tried to not look like you had just seen a ghost. "Of course he's here. The movie was nominated. I'm such an idiot," you thought. You made to the end of the carpet and headed inside the auditorium. You said goodbye to your best friends, and headed towards your seat. You took your seat and soon you were sitting between Anna and Meryl. Chris was placed only two seats away from you, but at least you weren't seated right next to him. You went through the award show, cheered for Emily and Charlize when their categories showed up. You were having a fun time. Then your category was announced. You put a smile on your face because you knew cameras would show you. You waited for the results to be announced.

"And the Oscar goes to...." one of the announcers paused for effect.

" Y/n L/n!" the other announcer chimed in. It took you a couple seconds to process what was going on, but as soon as you did you stood up, with tears in your eyes, and started walking to the stage. You hugged Em and Charlize on the way up, and sooner than you expected, you were on that stage accepting your award.