part 42

"Hey, wifey." You sat on Paulson's lap and wrapped your arms around her neck. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Screamed with the s, seriously baby?"

"What?! It's funny!"

"Is it?"

"You know what? I'm going to run a poll."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just to prove that I'm right and funny."

"Face the consequences, y/n." 

"Oh please, Sarah."

"You'll see."

@officially_y/n: did yall laugh at my last tweet? someone believes yall didn't soooo prove her wrong! *poll* 

"You are ridiculous." Sarah chuckles, shaking her head. 

"Yeah. But, you love me."

"So, so much." Sarah kissed you, eventually making you straddle her. She ran her hands up and down your sides, then played with the buttons on your shirt.  Soon, she undressed you completely. You rolled your hips against her, practically begging for any kind of touch. 

"I don't think so, missy."

You whined, pouting. "Baby, please." 

She tsked her tongue before pulling you off of her. "Nope," she said before getting up and srutting to the bedroom. "Goodnight, sweetheart!"

"No! What?!" You ran after her. "I'm literally naked!" You crossed your arms.

"So? You basically sleep naked everyday."

"I SLEEP IN AN OVERSIZED SHIRT!"

"WITH NO BOTTOMS!" 

"AND? IT'S STILL CLOTHES!"

"Y/n."

"Cmon, Sarah," you pouted straddling her waist again. "I need you."

"How bad?"

"So fucking bad."

The night ended with lots of teasing, begging, edging if you may. The begging was from you. Don't worry about that. ;)

"Hah! I won!"

"What are you talking about?"

"My poll! I WON 88% to 12%!"

"HOW THE FUCK-"

"WOOOOOO!" You started doing a stupid dance. 

"MAN," Sarah exclaimed while tackling you onto the couch. 

yup, okay this is the closest I will ever get to smut goodbye have a great day and I will be ending this story soon. ill be focusing on my cardellini story andddd the side story to this one. thank you for all of the support guys :)

-ayva