part 25

IDK IF I USE THE SAME PHOTOS OF HER SO IF I DO IM SORRY ALSO you know those parts where I'm talking to you guys in the text? yeah those will be in bold so no one gets confused :) if you liked it the way before this then tell me please!

@MsSarahPaulson: My love, my future, thank you

@officially_y/n replying to @MsSarahPaulson: i love you

@MsSarahPaulson replying to @officially_y/n: I love you moreee

Imagine being in a cute relationship...mwah

Months went by and it was finally time for the Oscars again! And, obviously, you and Sarah went together.

"Good morning, Oscar nominee." You snuck up behind her in the bathroom, smiling. You hugged her from behind, moved her hair, and your lips found an exposed part of skin.

Sarah giggles and leans back into you. "Hi, baby."

"You ready to win your first Oscar?"

"Honey, have you seen who I'm up against?"

"I know. They're very talented, but we've all seen your performance. You are exquisite. And, you deserve it. And, I not saying the others don't either, but you've worked hard for this moment. Just imagine, Sarah Paulson, Oscar winner." You looked at her in the mirror. "My future wife is going to be an Oscar winner." Ooooooo, y/n.

Sarah blushed and looked down. "Maybe." You giggled, letting go of her. "Which reminds me, I never got to see what you're wearing tonight."

"You'll have to wait and see, Paulson."

"Oh cmon, y/n. Please!"

"Nope. I want it to be a surprise."

"How about a hint?"

"It's black. And, that's all your getting." You began brushing your teeth.

"But..." Sarah pouted.

"You're adorable." Instead of stopping, she made the pout even more intense, making your heart melt. CHEESY

"Fine. It's a suit."

"Like when we first met?" Sarah smirked.

"Maybe."

time skip to the oscars oops

Your look was simple since you didn't want to take any attention away from Sarah.

You stepped out of the closet, (sounds familiar... OKAY IM SORRY BYE) and spun, so Sarah could see.

Sarah's jaw dropped and you could see her looking you up and down.

"Guess you like it."

"Y/n, I love it. You look beautiful."

"You look... wow." Her dress was extremely enticing. You were sure that everyone would just stop and stare. (hey so yk you can pick your favorite look of hers because I wanted to make sure everyone liked it, so use your imagination folks) Don't drool now, y/n. Disgusting. Oh, you can't help it? Sureeee

Sarah giggled, grabbing your hand. "Let's go, pretty."

woop okay anyways hi yall i am very close to having this story have an unhappy ending. if I do end up having a not-so-happy ending, ill write an alternate ig haha okay bye also how do you think my name is pronounced?

-ayva