part 39

You climbed up on the bed immediately climbing over to Sarah's side. You giggled wrapping your arms and legs around her.

"Hi, my love." Sarah pulled the blanket up over your chest and started playing with your hair. Her plump lips were curved upwards, while her hair was sitting on her shoulders.

"Helloooo, palooson." You placed your head on her chest smiling.

"Palooson?"

"Yeahhh. Someone thought your name was Sarah Palooson."

Sarah let out that cute giggle of hers. "They're close."

"Brand new nickname for my fiancee, " you smirked.

You both laughed together. "Speaking of new, I have interesting information."

You lifted your head. "Hm?"

"Cate and Sandy are together."

"Really?" You said this in your most enthusiastic voice possible. "Wowwwww!"

"Wait- what the fuck? You already knew and you didn't tell me?!"

"I didn't know for sure! They just acted like they were into each other. Like- a lot."

"I didn't fucking see anything? I've been friends with them for years..."

"It's because you didn't know what to look for or where to start."

"What are you? Cupid?"

"Yup! Turns out, I used a love potion on you."

"No way," Sarah gasps.

"Mhm! First of all, the Oceans 8 interviews. Have you not seen twitter?"

"...What do you mean?"

"It's literally what most of your fans point out. They have like gifs of Cate gay panicking when Sandra touches her."

"Okay and? It's Sandra Bullock. Who wouldn't?" 

"Maybe you? Because we're literally getting married in two months." You pushed your body up to get a better look at Sarah's face. 

Sarah shushed you. "I'm talking about back then. You know, before I met the love of my life."

You pouted before hugging her again. "Awwww."

yes its short blah blah blah yall should be used to it okay anyways next chp will be the wedding so it'll take me longer than usual cuz I want it to be perfect or at least decent okay bye

-ayva