part 16

"Hey, baby?"

"Hm?" You were playing with her soft hair, ultimately wondering what to get your girlfriend for Christmas.

"What do you want for Christmas," you asked in a softer voice than normal.

"You." She cuddled you, singing "All I want for Christmas is You," and all you wanted to do was burst out laughing. But, instead, you blushed and started hiding your face in her neck.

"Someone's blushing!"

"Stop pointing out the obvious, Paulson!"

"Oh, baby... you make it so damn fun though." She kisses your head, gently tickling your sides.

"Nu uh, Paulson. I'm not ticklish," you smirk.

"You probably have a secret, specific spot."

"Maybe you'll find it one day, but for now.." You started tickling her, and loud laughs filled the room. She begged you to stop, but that just made you wanted to do it more.

"Y/n, seriously! I'm gonna pee!" You finally stopped, giggling covering your sides.

"So, you are ticklish?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know." You innocently smiled at her, secretly praying she wouldn't tickle you. But, of course, she did.

"Ahhh! No no please!" You started kicking your legs and squirming around on the bed. "Babe!" She then straddled you to hold you in place, calming down with the tickling.

"Woah..." You smirked remembering specific, special moments that happened the night before. "Interesting babe."

"Oh stop! You wanna know what I want for Christmas, right?" You nodded, answering her question.

  "Okay well, I want you to stop being so dirty when I'm trying to be soft."

You gasped. "Softie Paulson?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Softie Paulson." She smiled before kissing your lips. It started off with small, sweet smooches to becoming a lot more heated. (ykyk)

time skip to Christmas

"Oh my god!" You almost dropped Emily's Christmas present.

"Shhh, baby. They'll hear you."

She whisper yelled. "Hey! They won't think that."

"We're in the bathroom and you're screaming."

"Well stop being dirty!"

"Your best friends are Cate and Sandy, what do you expect?"

You two were checking the gifts for your best friends. You were at Sandy's house, and apparently, the bathroom was the only suitable and private place to check gifts. You quickly walked out of the bathroom, with Sarah behind you, and instantly saw the four of them staring at you with a glass of wine in their hands.

"Hey.. guys.." You walked towards them looking down, while your girlfriend was smiling and acting like nothing happened. You placed the gifts down under the beautifully decorated tree, and awkwardly walked back to the group.

"Paulson was getting it!" Cate said this in a energetic, and louder, not quite yelling though.

"Told you, Paulson."

Sarah looked at you. "Oh shush Y/n!" She faced your best friends and quickly explained what you guys were actually doing.

"Oh sure." Emily nudged you on the arm smirking. Charlize and Sandy took a sip of their wine. Charlize, a small and dainty sip. Something you would expect from someone calmly drinking wine. While, Sandy took a huge sip and finished her whole glass.

"Dinner, shall we? The kids want to open their presents soon," Sandra said walking away from the group to the dining table.

This was your first time meeting Cate and Sandra's kids, so obviously, you wanted to make a good impression. So far, everything's been going good. However, you played with Laila mostly because the others didn't want anyone to play with them.

"Hey Ms. y/n?" Laila whispered this in your ear.

"Yes, honey?"

"Why was Auntie Sarah yelling in the bathroom?"

"Hmm.. you see that lady over there?" You pointed at Emily, then she nodded. "Well, I almost dropped her present, and if I did then it would've broke into a million pieces."

"Oh no!"

"Mhm.. now go finish your food hon. Then you can open your presents."

You smile at her as she runs away to the "kid table."

Once dinner finished, you guys opened presents and you helped with all of the trash. You wanted to be helpful, needed. The adults left their presents for the end, so they could take pictures of the kids opening gifts. It'd be easier. They let you open yours first, and their reasoning was you were the youngest. Charlize got you stuff from Van's, Emily got you more sweatpants because yes, and Cate and Sandy chipped in and got you a Kate Spade purse.

"Holy crap. Thank you!" Then you opened Sarah's gift to you. Inside were oversized t-shirts for sleeping, fuzzy socks, and plane tickets to Utah.

"Uh- what's this?"

"You've been talking about skiing a lot, y/n. Figured you like a little getaway to the snow. Plus it's our six month anniversary this month."

You giggled before thanking her and kissing her cheek.

You guys went in basically youngest to oldest, so Sarah went after Charlize. She opened the one from you smiling. You gave her two pairs of Free City sweats and a Tory Burch wristlet.

She gasped lightly

She gasped lightly. "Y/n, I love it!" You let out a huge exhale, worried that she wouldn't like the color.

"I love you."

"I love you too, honey." She looked up at you as you smiled, still not used to hearing those words.

heyy so HAPPY HOLIDAYS I know I'm late but oh well I hope y'all had amazing holidays and that you had fun yes I did skip Cate and Sandy I'm sorry I'm just lazy and it's 2 am anyways- stay safe y'all love youuu
-ayva