part 8

Sarah POV

You picked up your phone and dialed y/n's number. Please don't pick up please don't pick up. Oh my god. Cate and Sandy are gonna embarrass me. Y/n be busy.

"Hello?" Damn it. Damn it damn it damn it.

"Paulson?"

"Huh? Oh hey, y/n."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Everything's peachy, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Anything. What's up?"

"Do you wanna go out for drinks?

Y/n POV

Did she just ask you out? She asked you out, y/n. Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Okay now say something to her. Y/n.

"Y/n?"

"I would love to get drinks with you!"

"Great! Uhm I'm bringing Cate and Sandy, so bring two friends with you okay? " The smile that was spread from ear to ear dropped a bit.

"Alright. See you soon Sarah."

"See ya. Oh. And we're meeting at the Avalon at 11."

"Oooo. Fancy Ms. Paulson." You giggled a bit. "I look forward to it."

"Me too. Bye, y/n."

"Later." You hung up the phone and immediately texted Em and Charlize.

y/n: bitches we're going to a club tonight.

charlize: huh? i have children to look after.

em: me too

y/n: em it's officially spending time with dad day and charlize pleaseeeee

em: is something wrong?

y/n: sarah asked me out. kind of

charlize: oh shit! what do you mean kind of?

Y/n: cate and sandy are coming too, so she told me to bring two friends

em: ohh okay well give us the info. we'll be there

y/n: The Avalon at 11

charlize: ooooo fancyyy

y/n: what-

charlize: nevermind see you two soon

em: see you later ;)

y/n: no winking I'm nervous

em: no promises

y/n: how rude

You paced around your apartment thinking of what to wear. If this wasn't a date, well then you're fucked. If it is...damn your heart raced. Make a choice. A suit or a dress. Well Sarah has already seen you in a suit at the Oscars and a dress would be nice, but you don't have many that you like. You know what, you're meeting at 11 and it's only 3. Shopping time! You picked out a simple, but cute little white dress.

8 pm

8 pm

You popped into the shower and danced to your favorite songs. Left your beautiful h/c hair down and kept your natural curls. Threw on some makeup and it was already 10. So, you drove to emily's house first.
"Y/n!" She gave you a quick hug over the middle console. "Look at you. All grown up."

"Em. This isn't the first date I've ever been on."

"But it's the first one with your soulmate." You blushed but turned away quickly.

"Aww, she's blushing!"

"Shut up Em." You said this in a slightly sarcastic tone. You started to drive before Emily started singing.

"I don't understand how your voice is so amazing."

"That's because I am practically perfect in every way." Emily said this while placing the back of her hand against her chin. She also may or may not have said this in her Mary Poppins voice.

"Nice Mary Poppins."

"Darling, I am Mary Poppins."

"True."

"Also I've heard you sing. You're not too bad yourself."

"Oh ha. Ha."

"You know you love me."

"Yeah yeah." You honked your horn to call out Charlize. She ran into the car.

"Y/n shush. My kids are asleep."

"Oh. Sorry." You laughed nervously.

"So. What's it's like being an adult?"

"Guys. I'm 27."

"What's your point?" They both said at the same time.

"I'm gonna ditch your asses at the club."

"Yeah. So you can go dance with Sarah."

Emily giggled. You parked and thought for a second.

"Are you guys gonna drink a lot?"

"Absolutely," Charlize said while Emily nodded.

"We should've taken an Uber or something." They agreed and you all got out of the car.

You looked at the entrance and there you saw your beautiful date, hopefully.

Alright guys. I may or may have wrote this during class soooo.... hahah this is bad I just know it. But thank you for reading this I really never expected people to find it. I love you all!
-ayva