part 15

In honor of Ms Paulsons bday :)

*weeks later*

"So. I've heard it's someone's birthday today.." You said this gleaming ear to ear.

"Oh.. y/n we just started dating, you don't have to do anything."

"But.. you're my girlfriend. Not to mention, my favorite person in the world."

She grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with hers, and leaned her head on your shoulder. You felt safe with her, knowing she'd never do anything like Chris or your dad. You trusted her with every cell in your body, (is that weird? ok bye) every part of you felt safe in her embrace. You've been dying to say those special three words, but you had a plan for dinner. And, you were ready for it.

"What's your favorite restaurant honey?"

"Uhm.. I don't know. I like anything, really."

"Italian?"

"That'd be nice. As long as you're there with me, y/n."

"Cheesy, Ms. Paulson."

She playfully slapped your arm, smiling. In response, you snickered, scrunching your nose.

"I was trying to be cute!"

"Aw honey, you don't need to try for that."

She sighed laying on your lap. "You are too sweet to me, Ms, l/n."

"Baby, you love it."

"Guilty."

You two giggled, and spent a while just sitting there. Talking, getting to know each other more, and falling more in love. Both of y'all. You sat in a comfortable silence between conversations, and every time you felt yourself constantly getting happier and happier. You've never felt anything like this besides Jess, but, of course it never went this far. You'd do absolutely anything for her. She'd do the same. Her warm smile, gorgeous blonde hair, made you euphoric. Plus, she was a great listener. You always thought you wouldn't need to talk to someone about anything, that you were just going to keep it all bottled up, but talking about made you feel more relaxed. Less pressure, you could say.

*time skip to dessert*

"Happy birthday to you.." you sang to her in your best singing voice softly. You didn't want to disturb others. As the cake was brought out, you just finished singing. On the plate, surrounding the cake were the three special words. "I love you"

She stared down at the cake before reading the words.

She looked up at you surprised. "You do?"

You nodded slowly, biting your lip. "I do."

"I love you too."

"Aw yes!" You did a small little victory dance at the table, snapping your fingers and started shimmying your shoulders.

"You little dork," she giggled.

You stopped dancing. "I am not a dork."

"Yes you are," she said in a singsongy voice.

You pouted in response, giving the best puppy eyes you possibly could.

"Adorable."

"Nope! Oh and your gift is at your house, okay?"

"You're not gonna be there when I open it?"

"Oh no, I will. It's just you have to find it."

"Ooooouuuu.. interesting."

"Weirdo."

"Dork."

@officially_y/n: happy birthday to my favorite person ever 🥺

tagged: @mssarahcatharinepaulson

@cblanchett: I am the #1 shipper
@user1 replying to @cblanchett: I believe I am Ms. Blanchett

@charlizeafrica: y/n, my sweet sweet daughter, tell her I said happy birthday
@officially_y/n replying to @charlizeafrica: DAUGHTER-
@charlizeafrica replying to @officially_y/n: yes.
@officially_y/n replying to @charlizeafrica: yes mom.

@emilyblunt: I thought I was your favorite
@officially_y/n replying to @emilyblunt: no you wink too much ;)

@user2: happy birthday Sarah!!

@user3: damn what a nice feeling
@officially_y/n replying to @user3: honey you'll get it, I promise. If you ever need to talk, talk to me :) 💕

@sandyb: tell your girlfriend to check her phone
@officially_y/n replying to @sandyb: sorry we're busy!

Okay y'all. It's finally her bday sooooo I did this real quick so that's why it's so bad uhm stay safe OH I wrote a chapter of Cate and sandys side story so go check that out :) have a nice day I'm proud of alllll of youu
-ayva