part 40

Today's the day. The day that was going to make you believe that you finally did it. You survived. It was the morning after your bachelorette party, probably not the best idea. But, since of everyone's schedules, you had to deal with it. You decided to be smart and not drink much. Just kidding, that's fucking boring. Remember, you're the one of your friend group who has an immunity to alcohol. Which is a great thing, right?

You and Sarah purposely planned the ceremony to happen at noon. You didn't want to make your guests wake up at an unreasonable time. Especially the women. You know how long we take to get ready. Okay, that was only half of the reason, or actually, 1/4. You weren't a morning person. You absolutely despised waking up early. The only exception was making Sarah breakfast in bed. She was worth it.

There you were. Sitting in your fancy, white pajamas Emily made you wear. You weren't really sure why, but oh my god they were so comfortable. It was satin so...

"Oh, y/n," Anna knocked lightly. You told her to come in. "So... there's the tiniest problem."

Your eyes widen at her. "What?!"

"Okay okay. Just breathe. Please."

"What happened? The dresses? The food?" You paused for a second. "Did- did Sarah..."

"No! Absolutely not! She loves you too much to do that, y/n."

"Okay...okay. What happened?"

"Your dad-"

"No." You cut Anna off.

"Y/n, I'm sorry."

"No! I cannot deal with his shit. How the fuck did he even know?"

"I don't know! Em and Charlize are dealing with it, but I just thought you should know."

"Well, what the fuck are they doing?"

"They're just getting extra security. But, don't stress out. They got it."

"It's my fucking dad! How the hell am I not supposed to freak out?" Your hands were in tight fists, and little crescent shapes appeared on your palm.

"Y/n, let your hands relax." Anna grabbed them carefully.

You loosened your hands and felt a sharp pain. Kendrick gave you that everything's okay bullshit which made the muscles in your face tense up again. But, you thought about how this is supposed to be one of the best days of your life, and the fact that you were marrying Sarah Paulson, so you took a deep breath.

"Everything's fine." You looked up at Anna. "Hey, look! You're finally taller than me!"

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Haha. Very funny." You stood up, immediately towering over her.

"God damn it."

"Oops." You shrugged walking off to the bathroom.

Your makeup was already done by your favorite makeup artist, and your hair was being styled by your best friends. Charlize was basically doing the whole thing, while Emily was in charge of... other things. You were on your phone taking some pictures for your Instagram story as Paulson's name showed up.

"Ooh!" You picked up quickly. "Hi, baby!"

"Hi, sweetheart," Sarah said as she pressed the button to facetime. Emily quickly saw your screen and grabbed your phone.

"Sorry, y/n. But, I don't think so." Em picked up for you. "Hey, Sarah!"

"Oh. Emily. Hey! Can I pleaseeee see y/n?"

"You know the rules."

"Oh, please! I'll do anything!"

"I would let you if you weren't facetiming, but-"