part 29

"Holy... fucking shit," you breathed out.

Sarah chuckled kissing up your chest. "How was that?" Her voice was low, raspy, and... adjectives adjectives. Ya know.. sexy.

"God, lazy morning sex is the best."

Sarah giggled laying on your chest. "It really is."

After playing with her hair for a bit, you flipped positions with her. "We're getting married."

She nodded while smiling. "I can't wait, Mrs. Paulson."

"Paulson?" You raised an eyebrow, and straddled her.

"Yeah... unless you want me to take your last name."

"No... no I'd love to take your last name." You leaned down and took her face in your hands. "Y/n Paulson. Has a nice ring to it." Sarah bit her lip and kissed you hard.

Later

@officially_y/n: pssttt tagged: @mssarahcatharinepaulson

tagged: @mssarahcatharinepaulson

user1: CONGRATSSS
liked by @mssarahcatharinepaulson

@charlizeafrica: I'm such a proud mother
@officially_y/n replying to @charlizeafrica: love you mom

@emilyblunt: hey! I got the video if you want it
@officially_y/n replying to @emilyblunt: absolutely!
@user2 replying to @emilyblunt: me too!!

One month later

"Ladiesssss!!"

"Oh my god," Charlize laughed. "I think someone drank a little too much."

"And, I think someone ate too many pickles." You smiled innocently at her knowing that she'd make a big deal out of it.

"Hey! Don't judge my pickle addiction. Pickles are delicious!"

You laughed stumbling onto the couch with a beer bottle in your hand. "Emmmm, how was your day?"

"Maybe not as fun as yours."

You took a large gulp from the beer bottle. "What are you talking about? At least I didn't have any tequila."

"Yeah. Or else, you would've been dancing to absolutely nothing."

"Okay. That was once! Once!"

"It still happened," Emily giggled.

"Ya know I thought you said you could take your alcohol."

"Apparently I can't handle too much beer, but I'm sooo fucking good right now. I am.. abso-fucking-lutely outstanding." You slurred getting up and walking over to the closet. You grabbed out two beautifully decorated boxes and handed them to your best friends.

"Y/n, what's this?"

"Why don't you open it, Blunt?"

They both opened the boxes slowly and gasped at the same time.

"Holy... wow." Charlize looked through the contents of the box.

"I kind of need an answer guys."

"Yes! Absolutely!" Emily jumped up and hugged you tight. Eventually, Charlize joined in.

"Yay! Bridesmaids! Just.. promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm having Anna be my last and final bridesmaid. Do not have this be like the movie."

"The movie- ohhh. Got it." They both giggled hugging you again.

hehehhe hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long I was stressed out about season but hey! I believe we've won both games so that's good. Also for the ring picture, I am so so sorry if it's not your skin color. I deeply apologize. Also I have started my Linda Cardellini story so please check that out! Alright I'll leave you to it!
-ayva