One Look - part 5

Sarah POV  10:20 am

You woke up with a pounding in your head. You opened your eyes slightly due to the blinding light coming through the hotel window. You slowly got up from the bed just to shut the curtains. You went through your morning routine, ya know brushing your teeth, doing your skin care, etc; You put on your comfy Free City sweatpants and a hoodie and decided to watch the Housewives. Eventually after about two episodes, you got bored and started thinking about the Oscars. You did have a fun time with Sandy and Cate. Then you remembered her. Y/n. You quickly went to go check your phone to see if there were any messages, but your phone was empty. You started to get nervous and pondered if you scared her off somehow. You really did like her.

sarah: hey

sarah: guys

sandy: yeah

cate: yes paulson

sarah: she hasn't texted yet   :(

cate: you still have the whole day

sandy: ^^

sarah: yeah but what if I scared her off or something

cate: you didn't

sandy: I'm sure you didnt

sandy: look just go on with your day. if she texts then she does if not then you cant do anything about it

sarah: fine thanks 

cate:mhm

sandy: of course

You threw your phone to the other side of the couch and continued thinking about y/n. 

Y/n POV

"Mmmmm." You savored your delicious breakfast. You were surprised with yourself. You'd usually mess up with the most simple of tasks, but you were glad to have a real breakfast. It was the first one you've had in forever. You pulled out your phone and immediately your publicist's name was on the screen.

"Hey Charlotte"

"Hi. Where are you? 

"What do you mean? Was I supposed to meet you somewhere?"

"Uhm, yes. You have an interview at Vanity Fair. Didn't Kelly tell you?"

"All she said was she had something planned for me. Alright I'll head over. Send the address please."

"Yeah. I'll text you it." You hung up the phone and put on something decent. 

You ran out your door and drove as fast as you could

You ran out your door and drove as fast as you could. You got there about 15 minutes later, apologized to everyone for being late, and went through your interview. Just simple questions about your roles. Nothing really big. Your interview was over and you were sitting in your car. Emily texted your group.