part 14

You woke up with Sarah laying on top of you, and a blanket covering that perfect body of hers. You skillfully lifted her off of your body and slipped out of bed. You got ready, considering you had an interview in a few hours, and made your girlfriend breakfast. By the time you were done, she was still sleeping peacefully in your bed. You gently placed the tray of food on your bedside table and tip-toed out the door. You were heading to Vanity Fair, once again, for their lie detector test. The questions were pretty standard. They asked how you felt about winning an Oscar and all that. Then they asked about your love life.

"You have your eye on anyone?"

Your heart beat accelerated. You thought everyone in the room could hear it. "You know, your voice is not helping."

"It's not supposed to help. Now please, answer the question."

"No? Maybe. Maybe not. Why should I tell you?" You gave your attention to the polygraph and saw it fidgeting rapidly. You didn't want to say anything. You hadn't talked to Sarah about it yet. You wanted to make sure she was ready to tell the media about your relationship. Yeah, you wanted to scream it at the top of your lungs, but you held it in.

You noticed the interviewer's eyes looking at the test. "Hm. Interesting Ms. l/n. Maybe you're thinking of them right now."

You shrugged at his inquiry, giving an innocent smile. The interview, then, ended. You went into your car seeing some messages from your one and only girlfriend.

sarah: honeyyyy good morningg

sarah: miss youuu

sarah: come back i got a surprise for you <3         

You sent a text to her quickly.

y/n: I'm coming paulson :))

sarah: yayyy

You drove as fast as possible back home finding Sarah and a cute little breakfast.

"Aww! You cooked!"

She laughed. "Don't get too excited. See if it's good." You took a little bite and moaned at the taste. You then felt your back being pressed against Sarah's front.

"Make that noise again." She placed wet kisses on the back of your neck.

"Can't make me." You smirked, slowly pushing your ass out slightly.

"You sure about that?" She asked this a low, raspy voice. Your body almost gave in and was about to turn, but you felt a small little pinch in your earlobe. You bit your lip, but somehow stopped yourself.

"I wanna talk about something first. And, I promise afterwards that we'll do something fun."

She pulled away and turned you around. "About what?"

"Are we telling people about our relationship?"

"Like.. the media and stuff?"

You nodded in response, a little scared of what she was going to say. You didn't do anything, but you felt guilty for just not saying no at the interview.

"Uhm yeah. We can tell them. I've been wanting to yell it everywhere," she smiled.

With those words you kissed her soft, pink lips before pulling away and leaving your foreheads together.

"Thank you.." You smiled, with your eyes closed feeling grateful.

Throughout the rest of the night, you two cuddled, binge watched the housewives, and you kept your promise. You two were a really cute couple, and you, as expected, was really happy. She was especially happy with you too. I'm jealous, bye. 😗✌️

hiiii I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Another one will most likely come out in the next two days or so. Idk I'm going through and shit, but it's whatever. Have a nice day :)
-ayva