part 27

It's been a couple of days, and you were ready for the next step in your relationship with Sarah. Hopefully, she was too.

"Hey, honey?"

Sarah turned to face you. "Hm?"

"You're not busy today, are you?"

"I have a dinner with the AHS cast before the new season. But, that's at 6. So, I can be back by like... 9 maybe. Unless we all go out for drinks."

"Right... do you think you guys can reschedule?"

"Well, filming starts pretty soon. I...I'll see what I can do. Okay?" She cupped your face.

"Alright..."

With that, she got up and hopped in the shower. You stayed on the bed, thinking about how your own girlfriend could've forgotten your one-year anniversary.

You thought, "She wouldn't do that, right?" I'm sorry, y/n. But, hey. If she did, then I'll take you out shopping and we'll go eat your favorite food. Okay? I promise.

"Bye, baby. I love you." She kissed your head softly.

"I love you too."

Sarah, then, walked out the door, feeling completely fine. Like nothing special was today. Or, that's what you saw anyway.

Fast forward to tonight. Sarah ended up going to dinner, but, weirdly enough, she called you at about 8.

"Hello?" You sniffled silently, not wanting Sarah to hear you.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you...are you crying?"  Sarah's voice changed into a softer tone.

"No...I'm fine,"   you wiped your nose with the back of your hand. 

"Come out to where we first met, yeah? Let me see your pretty face."

"The Oscars auditorium?"

"Yup."

"Okay.."

You slowly made your way to the car, honestly not wanting to see your girlfriend at the moment. You got out of the car after freshening up in the mirror of the sunvisor. You slowly walked up to Sarah, fiddling with a little box in your pocket. 

haha is it too early?? because if it is ill change it just tell me ya know? anyway wrote this during class when I should've been paying attention but its fine. ALSO IVE BEEN WANTING TO DO A STORY LIKE THIS WITH LINDA CARDELLINI idk why just- anyways bye bye have a great day

-ayva