part 41

"Y/n," the familiar voice called out. You stopped your tracks and slowly started looking up.

A middle-aged man walked up to you. "Hey, kid. How's it been?"

A look of terror ran across your face. The memories started flooding in again, very similar to the time with Chris at the bar.

"Dad," you said with a forced smile. "What are you doing here? How did you even know this was happening?"

"Chris told me."

"You- I-" Your eyes became heavy and you felt your legs giving out from underneath you.

"Fuck, y/n," you heard Sarah scream right before seeing black.

Charlize and Em came up straight to your dad.

"You're not welcome here, man."

"Oh, shut the fuck up. That's my fucking daughter."

Charlize went in his face. "That's your daughter my ass. The last time I checked, fathers don't do what you did to her. So please, turn around, use those stubby ass legs of yours, and walk home." She crossed her arms with furrowed brows.

"Cmon, y/n." Emily lightly shook you as Sarah cradled your head in her lap. Minutes later you woke up, basically looking like you had just woken up from a nightmare. You sat up, frantically looking around for your dad.

"Honey, breathe," Sarah said, moving the hair out of your face.

"No. Where is he?"

"Charlize got rid of him, y/n. Don't worry about it," Emily was holding your hand.

"He's going to come back."

"She made some security guys make sure he left."

"What about Chris? He knows where we are."

"Look, if it comes up then it comes up. We'll deal with it then."

"Okay, okay." You stood up and straightened out your suit. The rest of the night was perfect. You celebrated, got drunk, and let's say when you and Paulson finally got home, it was the night of your life.

@officially_y/n: screamed without the s guys ;)

@MsSarahPaulson: Y/N L/N WHY??

@officially_y/n: y/n paulson*

@MsSarahPaulson replying to @officially_y/n: shhh come to the couch missy we gotta talk.

@officially_y/n replying to @MsSarahPaulson:
UH OH IM IN TROUBLE

@emilyblunt replying to @officially_y/n: oh this is gonna be awesome

haahahahah sorry for taking so long I've been going through shit.. uhm yup. but hey enjoy I'm sorry that this chapter is so fucking sucky
-ayva