One Look- Part 1

You. y/n l/n. A famous actress. Ever since you were cast in Grey's Anatomy, you've been living your best life. Before what happened, of course. Anyways, your time on Grey's Anatomy was amazing. You were friends with the whole cast and you especially got close with one Jessica Capshaw. That made you realize your true feelings about women. You knew about your feelings toward her. You wanted to get rid of them, but you couldn't. You knew she wouldn't feel the same. She literally had a husband and four kids, who you loved dearly. The writers killed you off soon after you found out about your feelings anyway. You honestly thanked them because you knew that you couldn't keep your mind wandering off. Your mind thinking countless things, inappropriate things. It got in the way of filming because of how frequently you were thinking about her. Every time you two had a scene together made you nervous. You'd constantly mess up and make the whole day longer for everyone. 

T/W abuse

That was five years ago. After you left Grey's you found the most amazing guy. Chris. Or so you thought. He was the sweetest person you met. You loved his personality and how he cared for everyone. He was a director.About nine months into the relationship, he did the thing you dreaded most. He hit you. He knew that you had a sensitive spot when it came to abuse. You always have since you were fourteen. That's when your dad hit you. After coming home mad, about something that didn't have anything to do with you, he needed to take out his anger on something. You just weren't sure why he chose his own daughter. You had done nothing wrong. Ever since that happened, you kept to yourself most of the time. During school, at home, basically everywhere. That's why you liked Jess. You felt totally safe with her. You knew she wouldn't do anything to hurt you. She was too good of a person. 

You knew you needed to get away from your so-called "boyfriend," but you had to do it in the correct way. You haven't told anyone about your situation, so you were on your own. You knew you shouldn't tell anyone. You didn't want to burden anyone with your problems. 

2:46 am

You plopped down on your bed and started to come up with a plan. Just then, you heard the front door swing open and slam. You frantically got up, and went under your covers. You pretended to be asleep because you knew he'd be furious that you were awake at this hour. He stomped into the room. Then you realized your mistake. You forgot to turn off the lights. Now he knew that you were definitely awake. He made his way over to you and pulled you out of bed by your hair. You fell to the floor with a huge boom sound. Everything else was quiet besides your heavy breathing.

"God,what the hell is wrong you! You're so useless! You can't do shit." He said this with a booming voice. You were sure that the neighbors heard. You thought the neighbors heard everything, but thought everything was just simple fighting. You stayed quiet and did not make eye contact with him. You just sat there, on the floor, waiting for something to happen. He then kicked you back, so you were lying on your back.

"Fuck! Say something!" You didn't want to say anything. You knew you would get punished for it. You really weren't sure what to say. Oh hi Chris. it's nice to see you. Hell no! I ain't saying that. After about three seconds of silence passed. He kicked you five times in the stomach. Each one harder than the previous one. You just lied there. Not a single sound came out of your mouth. Chris told you to go to bed, so that's exactly what you did. When you got up your stomach was exposed for a moment. Chris muttered, "Fat bitch." Then he walked away.

You held your stomach in pain and thought about countless things. "Am I going to survive? Am I going to be able to get away?" Your thoughts were interrupted by your cellphone ringing. 

"Who the hell would be calling me right now? You thought. You looked at the screen and it said your agent's name.

"My god, Kelly really?"

"Really? That's how your answering me? I find you roles y/n." She replied.

"Doesn't change the fact that it's 3 am." You complained.

"Yeah yeah sorry about that. Anyways I got you a lead role in a movie. And oh my god y/n this movie is going to be fantastic." She said this with excitement as if this was really worth saying at 3 am.

"Oh. Cool. Who's in the cast?"

"Well Blake Lively, Anna Kendrick, and get this. MERYL STREEP!" 

You gasped with excitement. "Really? Oh my god, Kelly, thank you so much! Who's the director?"

"Your boyfriend!"

Hey! so please be nice this is my first story. if anyone ever reads this aha ill try to update as often as i can :)