part 28

Psst here's my favorite song for this chapter

Everything was beautifully decorated. The light poles had LED lights strung around them, and there were cute little cupcakes on a single table. The song "Love Song" by Lana Del Rey was playing in the background.

"Sarah, what's all of this?" Sarah was dressed in a beautiful dress. You honestly felt a little underdressed, but you didn't think this would be anything.

"Baby, I know you think I forgot about our anniversary, but I swear I didn't. I was waiting until now."

"Whatttt?? Noooo I didn't think that. Heh." You chuckled, trying to brush it off.

play

"Y/n. A year ago today, I was honestly hopeless at love. I just had gotten out of a serious relationship and stuff like that. I never thought that I would fall in love again. But, then I met you. And, you proved me wrong. I know.. that this may not be the most creative thing, but I love you. So much. And, I know it might be a little early. But, I also know that you are the one. We've been through shit together and still proved that we'd be in love with one another. Anyways, I'm rambling. Onto the point," Sarah got on one knee, and opened the box. "Y/n l/n, will you marry me?"

Tears came to your eyes as you started shaking. "Paulson... I love you.. so much, but," you paused for a long ass time. Oh my god, are you torturing your girlfriend right now? "You gotta stop stealing my ideas." You pulled the ring box out of your pocket as Sarah stood up, crying. "Sarah Paulson. I did not think that I'd have a chance with you. When we first met, I was already so struck by you. Your amazing fashion sense, (mostly ngl some are ehhhhh questionable) your beautiful brown eyes, that little giggle I hear every day. I didn't expect our relationship to become something so magical... and pure. I guess. I'm sorry, I'm not really good with words. Oops, but uh.. we went from friends to girlfriends, and hopefully fiancées. So, Sarah Catharine Paulson," you got down on one knee, slowly opening the box. "Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest woman in the world, and marry me?"

 "Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest woman in the world, and marry me?"

😈😈

"Only if you'll marry me." Sarah smiled at you.

"Absolutely."

"Then, yes. Nothing would make me happier." You showed your pearly whites, sliding the ring on Sarah's finger. Then, you stood up, so it'd be easier for Sarah to put the ring on yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Sarah pulled you into a hug, then placed a kiss on your lips. Your hands snaked around the back of her neck as you heard giggles and cheers coming from the bushes. You quickly pulled away from Sarah and looked in the direction of the giggles. There, you saw your best friends, Sarah's best friends, and the cast of American Horror Story. Charlize and Em ran out to hug you tight.

"You did it," Charlize exclaimed.

"Proud of youuuu," Emily smiled.

"Thanks, guys..." You kept your face up, looking at all of the others. It definitely wasn't because you didn't want to wipe your snot and tears all over your best friends. What are you talking about?

The night ended with you and Sarah being congratulated on your engagement. You were the happiest you've ever been in a very long time. And, you were happy that you got what you finally deserved. A person who loved you for you.

the taste, the touch, the way we love, it all comes down to make the sound of our love song

heyyy I'm sorry this took so long I've been busy uhhh season for my sport is starting in two days and I've been stressing out but hey! At least I'm here right? anyways- enjoy guys :)
-ayva