part 31

continuing from where i left off

"Who are the others?"

"Emily and Charlize."

"Ooooo. I'm special!"

"Dude, you're one of my best friends." 

"Holy shit. You're getting married."

"To Sarah fucking Paulson."

"Are we about to act like a bunch of little teenagers right now?"

"Yup." You grabbed Anna's hands, smiled, and started jumping around in circles with her. "Fuck, I'm a taken woman." You guys cheered, jumping onto the couch. No, you did not have drinks. You were completely sober. Yup. "Wait wait, Anna. Lemme show you my bartender expertise."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeahhhh. I used to be a bartender. Before I started acting." You stumbled over to the alcohol cabinet and grabbed out some whiskey. "I am about to make you the best old-fashioned in the world."

"How do you know it's the best?"

"Shhhh, Kendrick." You put your finger up to her lips. "Do not question Bartender l/n."

"Okay okay." You both grabbed some sort of alcohol and walked over to the kitchen. 

You quickly whipped up one of your signature old-fashioneds and handed it to Anna. "Tell me what you think."

"Shit. That's really fucking smooth." 

"Yeah, I know." An accomplished look surfaced on your face. 

"Maybe you should be the bartender at the wedding."

You let out a loud, ugly laugh. "Nope! It's my day to just relax, have fun, and hopefully not have to worry about anything."

"It's your wedding, honey. You'll worry about something."

"Like what?"

"Uhhh... like something going wrong with the ceremony or something. I don't know. I haven't been married."

"Awwww, Kendrick! You'll find someone, don't worryyy." You wrapped your arms around Anna, almost like a huge teddy bear. She was really small after all. "I found Sarah when I least expected it."

"But, I don't really want anyone right now, y/n. You know, being single is actually really nice," she said with a bit of strain in her voice.    

"Yeah, I know."

"I don't need anyone. I'm happy alone."

"Well, I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for you too, Paulson." 

Your face burned up thinking about how you were planning to take Sarah's last name. "Ahhhh, Y/n Paulson. Sounds like a dream."

yeah idk where i was heading with this anyways yeah I'm back okay bye

-ayva