One Look - Part 2

"Your boyfriend!" Your mood immediately dropped. That one smile you had on your lips faded. That was the first smile you had in a long time. If you don't count the times your best friends made you laugh. Charlize Theron and Emily Blunt. You still couldn't believe that you were best friends with them. They were literal legends. You three met back on the set of The Huntsman: Winter's War. You loved them and they loved you.

"Hello? y/n?" Kelly called out. You were tore from your thoughts.

You replied. "Yeah?"

"You alright there?"

"Yeah. Just nervous, I guess."

"Alright. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay. See ya later." You hung up the phone, only to find Chris staring at you.

"Why are hell are you not asleep?"

"Sorry. My agent called. I'm so sorry." You said those words so quiet he could barely hear you. He turned away to go back to whatever he was doing, but you stopped him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were directing a new movie with me?"

"Wanted you to find out yourself sweetcakes." He shut the door. You cringed at that nickname. You found it so childish and weird, but you couldn't complain. He only started calling you that after he beat you for the first time.

Three weeks later

Well the time is here. Time to film for this movie. You really dreaded coming to work everyday with Chris. He did not make it easy. He would always make you do things before leaving, and if you did it incorrectly you would earn a slap or a kick. We left the house and drove to set. The whole way there we were silent. Not a word was exchanged. Thirty minutes passed, and you two finally started to pull into set. You were so ready to get out of the car. Chris had his music super loud. You weren't even sure you could still hear. You got out of the car and saw Anna Kendrick. She saw you and started walking over. You both introduced yourselves to each other, then she proceeded to introduce you to Blake and Meryl. They both seemed really friendly and Blake even told you she liked your work in Grey's.

"Wow. Blake Lively likes your work." You thought this to yourself. You were still in shock and couldn't believe that Meryl Streep knew you. You excused yourself, so you could go check out the rest of set and the costumes you would be wearing. In this movie, you were playing a girl who hated her life. She wanted it to change for the better. You examined your costumes. You noticed that some had short-sleeve shirts and shorts. You urgently thought of how you would cover up your bruises. You were scared to have your brushes exposed. You knew that if someone saw them, they would treat you as a victim and look at you with pity in their eyes. You didn't want that. Your past experiences with this was terrible. Some kid saw it at school, and for two years people looked at you with pity. They treated you like a little, fragile child. You knew you would figure it out somehow.

1 Month later (I'm sorry I'm too lazy okay bye)

Y/n POV

Well filming had been going good for the most part. My co-stars were so sweet and caring. I was sure that one of them had seen one or two bruises, but they didn't say anything. I'm so glad that they didn't say anything because I really did not want to go through that phase.

"Hey, y/n. What are you thinking about?" questioned, Meryl.

"Oh hi Meryl. Nothing that's important. What's up?"

"Well you missed your queue."

"Oh my god. Sorry guys." I got up and prepared myself to enter frame. We filmed a few more scenes and then Chris told everyone that they could go home for the night. It was twelve in the morning. I walked to my dressing room to change out of my costume. Right in the middle of you changing, the door swung open. I immediately covered my stomach seeing that Chris was standing there.