part 6

^^ that outfit gets me every time! anyways onto the story

You fiddled with your fingers while thinking about where to go. You honestly had no idea because you didn't want it to be too fancy or like way too casual. There was a slight chance that she felt the same about you because of the way she gave you her number after talking for like five minutes, but you were the type to be cautious. You always overthought too many things and you didn't like this part of you, but it is what it is. You decided to just go out for pizza.

y/n: Hey Sarah. This is the address. *location* I'll see you there!

You smiled down at your phone, then bit your lip. You were really nervous, and you wanted her to feel the same about you, but that's crazy. You guys literally talked for five minutes. FIVE MINUTES. Meaning her giving you her number was just because she liked the conversation. Right? Okay time to get ready. You hit send, and hopped into the shower.

Sarah POV

Sitting there waiting for the location to be sent just made your heart pound. You weren't usually nervous for many things, but she was different. Her ability of making you nervous even when texting, made you think about what she could do if you two were in the same room.

*ding*

y/n: Hey Sarah. This is the address. *location* I'll see you there!

Sarah: See you soon y/n.

y/n POV

You got out of the shower and started playing your playlist. You saw Sarah's message and smiled. You threw on a quick outfit and went to put on your make up.

You checked the time and it like 6:45. Looks like it's time to go. You grabbed your keys, purse, and phone, then headed out the door. You got there in about 10 minutes, and noticed that Sarah wasn't there yet. You asked the hostess for a table for two and sat down. About five minutes later Sarah arrived.

^^ pretend shes blonde :)

When you saw her, you got up waiting to greet her.

"Hi Sarah!" You opened your arms for a hug.

"Heyy y/n!" She hugs you. You both sit down and the waiter comes as soon you both sit.

"Hi. My name is Izzy. I'll be helping you out today. Can I get you started with some drinks?" She says this while looking in your eyes.

"Just water will be fine." You smile at her, but she keeps looking at you and completely ignores Sarah.

Everyone stays silent for a few seconds, but Sarah jumps in and says "Same for me." The waitress ends her gaze by looking at Sarah and quickly says, "Great." then turns back to you.

"I'll be back with your drinks." She then walks away.

"Ooooo someone likes you!" Your cheeks turn a light pink shade.