Broken Laptop

"it was... Nice..."

"Just nice?"

"Yeah... I mean, the sex was great, we connected immediately! But it wasn't very... Romantic..."

"What do u mean?"

"At first it was very nice! We ate, talked about our day and stuff, then we sat on the couch having a glass of wine, then he asked me to spend the night and we started kissing..."

"So far so good..."

"Right! But then it stopped being romantic... It happened kinda fast..."

"I don't understand... Walk me through it!"

"Ugh! Fine!"

FLASHBACK

As we kiss, it gets deeper and hotter, so he stops to put our glasses on the coffee table and then gets up, giving me his hand. I take it and he leads me to his bedroom. As we enter, he kicks his shoes away as he undoes his shirt and I take off my boots. He throws his shirt away and kisses me again, with his hands on my hips and I have mine around his neck. He quickly moves to my neck, which he sucks a little, as his hands start going up, taking my dress with them. When he takes it off, I push him on the bed and climb on it too, as he gets comfortable. I push him to lay back and then I undo his pants, which I take off quickly. Before I even ask, he reaches for his nightstand, taking a condom from a drawer and gives it to me

"I haven't put on a condom in a long time, so u'd better do it..." I say as I get off the bed

"Sure!" he says and quickly yanks off his boxers and puts it on, while I take off my lingerie. When he's ready, I climb up again and position myself above him with my hands on his abdomen and his on my hips.

As I lower myself on him, we both moan and when he's all in and we start moving, I throw my head back. When I get it back up, I see him looking at me intensely, making me shiver a little and bite my lower lip. He then proceeds by raising his body, landing his lips on my collar bone and then trailing his way to my cleavage, kissing the are between my breasts. I put my hands on the back of his neck, moaning deeply, as he moves his lips to my one breast, sucking it gently.

That makes me scratch his back a little, while leaving deep moans. After a while, he starts going up again, reaching for my lips. As we kiss, with his one hand on my back and the other in my hair, he lays back, taking me with him and then be turns us, so he can be on top. He picks up the pace a little, making me cum instantly, leaving a deep groan, and he continues until he's finished too...

END OF FLASHBACK

"You hadn't had sex for so long and u actually got in charge and rode him? Girl, Aaron really boosted your confidence!"

"Focus please!"

"Right, yeah, So the problem is that u didn't undress each other slowly?"

"Not only that! We didn't take our time to explore each other's body! It wasn't like it was our first time..."

"That's not necessarily a bad thing..."

"U think?"

"Yeah! From where I see it, u've been too comfortable with each other, that it was like u knew each other forever! U had that kind of connection that it takes months to reach... It's not that u didn't explore each other's body; it's like u didn't have to, because u're way past that..."

"Huh... I haven't thought of that... My God, u're good!"

"That's why I study psychology!"

"Right! Thank u so much! I really needed that..."

"Don't mention it! Now, tell me about his house!" she says and as I eat, I describe it to her. After the call and after I finish my breakfast and do the dishes, I take my stuff and go back to my dorm

~~~

The next few months passed quickly. Oliver and I were perfect! It turns out that our first time was like that because of all the anticipation and anxiety that were built up. The times that followed were better in every way! Also, we were so great, that during spring break we met each other's parents: my dad absolutely loved him, but his parents didn't love me, which is understandable, but I'd like for them to be more supportive. Anyway, that's another problem for another day.

Things were also good with Aaron; I was sending him the photos and the videos as we have arranged and once or twice a month we would have a video chat for the other thing, which I have to say was pretty hot. It feels kinda weird though, since I'm so good with Oliver. Because of my guilt, after making the videos or after every video call, I would go find Oliver and have mad sex, mostly in his office. Now, it's the end of the month again and we have to make a video call, but my laptop is broken and won't be fixed for another month...

"[...] So, since I don't have another laptop, and my best friend uses her boyfriends, so I can't borrow that either, I guess we'll have to do it in person..."I explain to Aaron in a phone call

"Uhm, sure! When-when can u do it?"

"Let me think...today is Thursday, so either tonight or Monday..."

"I think tonight works..."

"Good...send me the address and I will be there at, let's say, 8?"

"8 is good, yeah..."

"Good, see u at 8 then..."I say and hang up. Few secs later he sends me the address and I start to search for what to wear

 Few secs later he sends me the address and I start to search for what to wear

Aaron's P.O.V

Since my call with Felicity, I've been running around the house trying to tidy it up a little, since my cleaning lady couldn't come at such short notice. I also cooked and took out the best wine I have. I don't know why I did all that, but I just felt the need to make her feel comfortable...