The Stranger

When I go back to my dorm, I take a shower and then lay on my bed with closed eyes to relax a little. A few minutes later I hear my phone chiming, so I open my eyes and check it out. I see that someone wants to send me a message on Instagram, so I open it, thinking it's another horny guy trying to earn a few photos from me...

-Good evening, Felicity, I'm Aaron Moore. I've seen you in the club you're working, and I just wanted to tell u how beautiful you are and how great you are at what u do.

When I read the message, before doing anything else, I get to his profile to see a few photos. He seems around 40, but hot. His hair is kinda grey, but not too much, I can see he used to be blond. I catch myself staring into his crystal blue eyes, that are clearly visible in a photo. After the photos, I look at his bio: Capital Consultant. For a minute there, I'm ready to delete the message, but I feel the urge to accept it and answer. My instincts have always helped me, so why not trust them one more time?

-Good evening, Mr. Moore. Thank you for your kind words. How did you find my account?

-Please, call me Aaron. I'm not going to lie, I went to great lengths; I searched the club's website and found your name from some photos you were tagged. I hope I don't come out as a creeper.

-Well, I'm not going to lie either, it's a little creepy. But I appreciate it, it's nice to have fans.

-I bet u have a lot.

-Not really. Except for the horny guys that try to buy me drinks at the club. If you count them as fans, then I have a lot.

-I'm sure there are a lot of them in general. Not everybody knows how to properly approach a woman.

-Tell me about it. By the way, how come you approached me? I must tell you, just for the record, that this isn't a proper way either.

-I know, you are so right, my apologies. I'm out of town now and the times I have seen you live I didn't want to bother you. I'm sure u were too tired. 

-So, I guess you're lucky that I accepted your message.

-I am, yeah. Thank you.

-My instinct told me to...and my instincts are never wrong...I had to listen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

-Then I'm thankful to your instincts.

-I guess. You didn't answer my question, though...how come you approached me.

-The truth? I wanted to get to know you.

-Me? Why? Because I'm a good dancer?

-No...because I saw something in you...

-While I was dancing?🤨

-While you were dancing, while u were taking your break with your friends...

-Ok, now u have started to become creepy...Did you stalk me?

-I don't think sitting on a stool looking at you from afar counts as stalking.

-It's borderline stalking...😬

-Then, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out. Do you want us to stop talking?

He asks and I find myself thinking about it for a while, but my answer comes quickly.

-No.

-I'm glad.

-Why didn't u ask to follow me?

-Well, your account is private...I figured that I didn't have a chance for you to accept me if you didn't know me. Isn't that the point of a private account?