Tell Me Everything

When Sarah wakes up, I convince her to go out to have breakfast instead of staying in the house. After that, I go home, where Oliver has our things ready to leave for vacation. We decided to go stay with my dad, because he's really bumped that he won't be seeing me for months because of work!

~~~

One day, as I'm in the kitchen with Oliver, cooking, my dad comes in

"Hey, sweetie, remember the bottle with the ink I gave u the other day?"

"Yeah, do u need it back?"

"Yes! Where is it?"

"In the first drawer of my desk!" I say and then he leaves. Few minutes later, I hear him calling me from upstairs

"Sweetie, can u come for a moment?"

"Sure! *turns to Oliver* Brb baby!" I say and after kissing him, I go find my dad

"Did u find it?" I ask him, getting in my room

"I found something, let's go to my office..." he says and walks out. I follow him confused, until we get in his office and he sits on his chair

"What is it daddy?"

"Please, for the love of God, don't call me daddy ever again..." he says kinda disgusted

"What's wrong dad?" I ask seriously

"When u said first drawer, did u mean the bottom one?"

"No, I meant the top one..."

"God, I wish u had clarified that, because, u see, when u said 1st, I understood the bottom one, so, I opened that one and found this..." he says, putting on his desk a manila file folder. When I see it, I realize exactly what it is and why he was so disgusted of me calling him daddy

"Did-did u open it?" I ask swallowing hard

"I didn't mean to, but as I pulled it out, the papers fell down and as I tried to put them in order, I saw what they were saying..."

"Well, *clears throat* then I have  nothing to explain, u read them, so u know exactly what it is..."

"Yes, I do, but I have questions..."

"Of course u do..."

"Sit down..." he says seriously but in a calm voice

"Daddy *pauses and closes eyes momentarily* dad, please..."

"I said sit down! U're not leaving this office until u tell me everything!" he says strictly, leaving no room for refusing

"How?" He asks calmly again

"He saw me one day at the club I was dancing, he liked me, he searched the photos of the club and found my Instagram. Then he sent me a message, we started talking, casually at first, and then one day he asked me to pay me for sexy photos and videos..."

"Did he know that u're my daughter?"

"Well, I don't know...he definitely didn't know when he saw me, but after he looked me up, I don't know...he denies that he knew, though!"

"I see...So, u said yes, apparently...why?"

"Well, I needed the money and I said why not? I mean, it's not something terrible to do...just a few photos and videos!"

"Felicity, it says that u were supposed to strip and mast-*swallows hard* masturbate! It's not just a few photos and videos!"

"Please, don't judge me!"

"I'm not! I'm just trying to understand why u did it! Weren't u afraid he might leak them or something?"

"Honestly? I was at first, but we went out, we talked and I trusted him...there was always the contract, so, I felt safe!"

"So, u just said yes?"

"Well, I took my time to think about it after I asked him everything I wanted...besides, if he had asked me to just hook up, I would have said yes, so I thought what's the difference?"

"The difference is that he has photos and videos of u!"

"He doesn't! He deleted them..."

"That's what he told u?"

"Yes..."

"And u believed him?"

"I did...I told u, I trusted him! If I didn't trust him I wouldn't have done it!"

"Alright...and the money? Did u tell him how much u want?"

"No, he told me what he was paying the previous girls and it seemed a good payment!"

"The previous girls...so he's a pro?"

"Kinda...he was in a site that was designed for that purpose..."

"And why didn't he find someone from there? Why did he choose u?"

"Well, in the site he was, there were minors, apparently, and they took it down, so he was left with nothing...he hadn't picked up girls like that before!"

"Oh, so u were special!"he says ironically

"Should I be offended now?"

"No no, I'm sorry! Does Oliver know?"

"Hell no! He knows about the contract- let me take it from the top! When he gave me the contract to go over it and sign it if I wanted to, I asked Sarah to tell me if one of her professors was really good, because I wasn't gonna sign it without having consulted a lawyer, and she told me about Oliver, so I went to him, showed him the contract, saying it was for a friend, and when he told me it looks legit, I said yes to Aaron...that's actually when Oliver asked me out! We started dating because of this contract, isn't it interesting?"

"Don't try to change the subject! So, he has no idea; u were doing it behind his back...and u were ok with that!"

"Well, I wasn't cheating on him or anything! It was just work, like the club!"

"In the club, no one was watching u strip or masturbate, Felicity!"

"Different kinds of jobs!"

"I'm trying so hard to be supportive, don't push it!"

"Ok, I'm sorry...what else do u need to know?"

"When did u stop? I didn't see the dates..."

"4 months later..."

"Why?"

"Dad, please..."

"I asked why!"

"Why do u need to know everything? it's been 3 years"

"I want to know everything because if he tells me something I don't know when I talk to him, I don't want to get shocked! I need to hear it from u!"

"U're going to talk to him?"

"Of course! I need to know if he knew who u were and ask him how he dares looking me in the eyes after that!"

"Please dad, don't be hard on him!"

"Why do u care?"

"I-I don't! It's just that he put it behind him...he told me that he started working with u because it was a really nice opportunity! It had nothing to do with me!"

"When did he say that? When did u talk about it?" he asks suspiciously and I curse myself

"Felicity, do u still talk?" he asks but I just look down

"Oh my God, start talking or I'm going to Oliver right now!" 

"No no! I'll tell u everything, please don't say anything to Oliver!" I beg him with tears in my eyes

"Good! Now, let's take it one step at a time...why did u stop?"