Talk To Oliver

For the next few days, I would just stay in my room and have the maid bring me food and coffee. One morning, I saw that the sun was up good, so I decided to go lay next to the pool and read a book. Few minutes into my book, I realize I can't keep hiding forever, so I switch my phone on and call Nicky

"Finally! What the hell, F??"

"I know, I'm sorry, I was just too embarrassed and ashamed and angry at myself to talk..."

"What happened? Why are u M.I.A. for over a week? Your roommate told me some bullshit about a family emergency, but I didn't buy it..."

"Of course u didn't...do u have time now?"

"Of course...I'm all ears!" She says and after I take a deep breath I tell her everything

"Jesus, Feli...why didn't u tell me anything? I thought u had talked with Aaron and u agreed to leave it for when your laptop was fixed! If I knew u would go to his house, of course I would have given u George's! "

"I know, I don't know why I didn't tell u...I think that a part of me wanted to go and now I know why..."

"Don't tell me u believe all that crap he told u!"

"It's not crap...it was the truth! I see it clearly now..."

"Do u feel anything for him?"

"Attraction maybe, but that was since day one...I'm too confused to think about anything else! But if u're asking me if I'm in love with him, I'm not..."

"If u say so...but why didn't u say anything? we could have talked! We could have found a way to get through it together! U know I would never judge u! "

"Even now that u know?"

"Of course! U're my sister! Ok, sure it was wrong and I will let u have it good when u come back, but I'm not judging! If u ask me, it was bound to happen..."

"I know...I was too dumb to see it..."

"U weren't dumb, u just pushed it away..."

"Maybe...how's Oliver? Have u talked to him?"

"Yeah, he came to find me, but I didn't know what to say...hasn't he tried to contact u?"

"Of course he has, but he gave up after a while...and I don't blame him-I guess he realized that I will contact him whenever I want to...God, he must hate me for ghosting him!"

"I don't know, maybe...do u feel like coming back?"

"Yeah, maybe next week, I don't want to lose any more classes..."

"Ok...come back and well figure it all out! Has Aaron contacted u?"

"No..."

"Good..."

"Yeah...anyway, I just wanted to let u know I'm ok...I'll hang up now..."

"Alright, call me if u need anything else...and, please, call Oliver! "

"Yeah..."I say and we hang up. When I'm about to call Oliver, my dad comes and sits beside me

"Aren't u supposed to be at work?" I ask him confused

"Yeah, but Susan told me u decided to come out of your shell, so I came to finally see u..."

"Right...I guess u heard my phone call, huh?"

"Guilty! Not everything though...just the part where u said u had sex with some Aaron guy and that u feel like shit for cheating on Oliver. Then I left to let u finish and I came back when u hung up..."he says and I feel so relived he didn't hear the previous parts

"I'm sorry u had to hear that, u must feel disappointed now..."

"Not as much as u think...sure, it wasn't right, but u owning up to it and acknowledging it was wrong, sounds like u regret it and that if u could turn back time, u wouldn't do it..."

"To be honest, I don't know about that..."

"U don't?"

"No..."

"May I ask why?"

"U may, but I don't know if u're gonna like the answer..."

"Try me..."

"It was too good and I think that I would do it again, because I don't know when I will have such good sex again..." I say and he face-palms himself

"I had to ask..." he says and I chuckle

"Anyway... Whatever the case, u have to talk with Oliver..."

"I know, I was about to call him when u came..."

"I'll leave u to it then...but I'll tell u something: I don't know who this Aaron guy is and what's his deal, but if it was just about the sex, it's not worth it to ruin what u have with Oliver... But if it's not just about the sex..." he says and stops there

"I don't know what I have with Oliver..."

"U don't?"

"No... I mean, we have fun, he's smart, handsome, sweet, the sex is good, but I don't know if it's something more... We've been together for just a few months, I know, but shouldn't I feel somethings stronger?"

"Not necessarily... U might never feel it! Just because u're good with each other, doesn't mean u have to feel something more..."

"Then I guess that's why I cheated on him..."

"Maybe... But u have to be honest with him! Tell him about what u did, tell him how u feel, or how u don't feel... He deserves to know!"

"I know... And I will!"

"That's my girl!" he says and after giving me a kiss on the head he leaves

"Oh, and please, use protection!" he adds and now I face-palm myself

"Yes daddy!" I say and after taking a deep breath, I call Oliver

"Hey... It's me..."