Is He Serious?

"I hope u won't hate me after that: I want to give u money in exchange for exclusive photos, videos, etc..."

"What?"

"Want me to repeat it or u just can't believe it?"

"I heard u, but I still think I heard wrong... u wanna be my sugar daddy?"

"I don't like the term, but yeah..."

"U want my nudes and in exchange, u'll pay me..."

"Yeah..." He says and I immediately start laughing

"I'm serious, Felicity!" he says as I keep laughing, but when I see his face, I realize he's not kidding and I get serious too

"Oh my God, u are serious!" 

"Yeah..."

"Yeah...that's not happening! Find some other desperate girl, I'm not gonna fall so low..."I say and hang up. After that he keeps buzzing my phone

-Please, Felicity, don't take it the wrong way!

-You're not falling too low! I don't want to hurt you or abuse your trust or anything!

-We will sign a confidentiality agreement! U won't have to fear that I will leak them or threaten you with them! 

-Come on, let's talk about it! 

-We can still talk even if you don't want to do it...

Of course I don't answer in any of that and also I unfollow him and delete him from my followers, hoping he hasn't saved already all of my photos. All night I have nightmares about it, so I don't sleep well and when the maid comes to wake me up for breakfast, I throw a pillow at her and bury myself under the covers...

"Sweetie, are u ok?"I hear my dad saying after a few minutes

"Yeah, I'm just too tired...I didn't sleep well... Tell Susan (our maid) I'm sorry for throwing a pillow at her..."

"Yeah, u always had that problem when changing environments...want me to tell her to bring u breakfast in bed?"

"No, I will just sleep and get down to eat when I wake up...are u ok having breakfast alone?"

"It's not ideal, but since u're too tired, I don't mind..."

"Thank u..."I say and after he kisses my forehead I fall back asleep...

When I wake up, at around noon, I go downstairs in the kitchen, open the fridge and take out a few things to eat, despite the cook telling me that the food will be ready in a few minutes. As I eat I text Nicky

-I have something to tell u...can u talk? 

-Yeah, I can...want me to call u?

-No, I'll call u in a minute, let me go to my room...

~~~

"Hey, what's up? U look like crap once again" She says when she picks up the videocall

"I know, I slept like shit..."

"The change again?"

"Nope...something else..."

"What happened? U just went back!"

"Yeah, there's something I haven't told u, but now it's time...I would advise u to sit tight and listen..."

"Shit, I'm listening..."She says as she sits on a chair and I start telling her about Aaron, until the minute he video called me

"Why the hell didn't u tell me sooner?"

"I don't know...I was afraid u'll judge me..."

"I would never judge u! I thought u knew that by now..."

"Well, yeah, but this was something that hasn't happened before, so I didn't know how u'd react..."

"Anyway...continue...he video called u, what's the problem?" she asks and I keep telling her, until the minute he told me he has to tell me something

"What did he wanna tell u that was so bad that didn't let u sleep?"

"He wants to be my sugar daddy..."I tell her and she starts laughing, making me roll my eyes

"Ok, that was a really nice prank! God, thanks, I needed the laugh!"

"I'm glad I amused u, but I'm serious...he asked me to send him exclusive photos and videos for money..."

"Shit...God...what-what did u say?"

"At first I started laughing too, but when I realized he was serious I froze, told him that I won't fall that low and hang up! I unfollowed him, deleted him from my followers, I even muted him, because he hasn't stopped sending me messages..."

"What does he say in his messages?" 

"That he doesn't want to hurt me, that we will sign a confidentiality agreement...he even told me that we can still talk even if I say no...can u believe that guy?"

"Not to hurt u, but there are a lot of them...and they don't offer agreements..."

"So what are u saying? That I should say yes?"

"I'm not telling u what to do, I'm just suggesting to think about it...guys like him are willing to pay a buttload for simple photos...and u need the money...and he's hot..."

"Ok, his hotness is irrelevant..."

"Is it though? Like, if u had the chance, u wouldn't fuck the living shit out of him?"

"I don't know...most probably yes...u know, after a lot of thinking..."

"So, he doesn't ask u to have sex, just to send him a few pictures and a couple of videos...it's not that bad...he won't even touch u!"

"Do u listen to yourself? Even the thought of someone having my nudes and videos freaks me out! How am I supposed to feel comfortable posing naked in front of a camera and then send it to someone that I barely know?"

"How is that different than having sex with someone that u barely know?"

'They don't have pictures! "

" So? If they have good memory, they don't need them! But your problem isn't that someone will have your naked pictures... Your problem is that u're insecure with your body!"

"No I'm not!"

"If u weren't you wouldn't feel uncomfortable with someone having your nudes... U said u would probably have sex with him, so, having actual sex and him just jerking off with your photos is the same thing! And u know what? It's actually better!"

"It is?"

"Yeah! 1. there isn't an obligation for u to actually have sex with him, u just send a nude and it's done, 2. there's not the possibility of having sex and then end up not liking it at all, 3. there's nothing else tieing u together and 4. u're gonna get paid without actually working! "

"U're not wrong...would u do it?"

"I would yeah...u know, after making sure there won't be any surprises...and since he told u that u would sign an agreement, it's a done deal! U have the upper hand anyway! U can put your own, reasonable, terms!"

"That's also true...wow, I haven't thought of it like that..."

"U never had to...think about it good before u say no!"

"I will, thank u..." I say and after we talk a little more about her trip to Paris, we hang up and I go to my room... 

At night, minutes before I go back to sleep I message him

I thought about your proposal...before agreeing to anything, I want to meet you in person...When I come back to New Haven I will message you again to set up a meeting, don't contact me until I do...Again: I'm not saying yes!

Few minutes later he messages me back

I'm so glad you thought about it clearly! I will be waiting for your message.

After his answer, I put my phone away and lay down with a million thoughts in my head...