Water Balloon fight

Hello, as of now, we know about the Craig and Lui stuff. I do not support them at all. Their actions were terrible and will not be tolerated here. However, in this book he is good, that is it. He's good in this story but outside he is a terrible person. So the character him is good! Thank you for understand and enjoy the long-awaited chapter. 

(Your POV)

     "Here, you could use one of these," Hope says handing out a watermelon Whiteclaw for me. I look up at her confused.

     "It's only 4 in the afternoon hun." She sits down next to me at the patio table. "But it is a holiday so don't mind if I do." I take the can and open it up.

     "I think the guys are gonna try and have a water balloon fight with each other. Are you gonna try and beat everyone?" She nudges my shoulder. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

     "I will if you do it, that's the only deal." She rolls her eyes and clinks her can against mine.

   "Once I start drinking I will. Maybe we should do teams." She again nudges my shoulder and this time winks at me. Crissy comes out the back door also holding a Whiteclaw can.

     "Figured you two could use another female around here while the guys are in the house talking and attempting to fill up the water balloons." She chuckles for a second and sits across from me. I smile at her and shrug my shoulders.

     "Honestly at this point, I don't mind. I'm just wanting these next few days to be a breeze and everyone gets along." I take a couple of gulps and lean back in my chair. Scotty came out a couple of seconds later, carrying 3 wine coolers for the 3 of us.

     "We're finally starting to fill up the water balloons, should be out here soon." He sets down the bottles on the table and kisses Crissy on her head before going back inside.

     "See (Y/N), that is how a guy is supposed to treat a girl. That is what you deserve in life. A man who will bring you alcohol and gives you kisses," she turns to Crissy and gives her a smile, "I'm jealous that he's good to you." Crissy smiles in return.

     After just a couple of minutes of relaxing Tyler and Anthony were carrying a large bucket filled to the brim with water balloons and water. Evan, Craig, and John were carrying smaller empty buckets. Everyone else filing out of the kitchen to watch the upcoming events.

     "Come on babe, you can be on the winning team," Craig says nudging Hope. She rolls her eyes and finishes her whiteclaw in hand.

     "You too (Y/n) you can be on our team as well," Craig says to me. I look back at the guys who were dividing the water balloons between the small buckets.

     "Actually, I think I might join Brian's team. I noticed somethings been up with him and I'm gonna try and see if he'll spill anything to me." I say. Hope and Craig share a happy look together as they walk down the stairs. I follow behind them and walk over to Brian who's kneeling down and helping Tyler divide up everything.

     "Hey, you need a partner by any chance?" I ask. He looks up at me and smiles.

      "Of course, welcome to team victory." He gives me a quick wink and goes back to passing out water balloons.

     Once everything was divided, we spread out and hid while we waited for Tyler's dad to yell go. Brian and I hid at the side of the house.

     "Did you only pick me because I can be a shield for you? If so I won't take any offense to it. Was actually hoping that you were gonna ask me to be on my team." He says. I look down and blush, trying to quickly shake it away.

     "Actually you just came in today and I wanted to hang out with you while I can." I smile at him. He reaches into the bucket and grabs two water balloons. Tossing one to me.

     "Fair enough, I think we should walk around to the front of the house and do a surprise attack on whoever is over there." He says grabbing a few more balloons. An air horn went off, guess that was our cue to start.

     "I think I saw Crissy and Scotty run over by the garage or they are hanging around the deck." Brian nods his head and peers around the corner.

     "I can't see around the deck, but I hear-" A water balloon hits and breaks open on Brian's back while one hits my back but breaks open on the grass. 

     We quickly turn and see Tyler and Evan gearing up ready to throw their next water balloon. Brian and I both aim and hit Tyler, both bursting open and covering him with water. I start laughing with excitement and reach for another balloon. I throw another balloon and hit Evan this time. Brian picks up the bucket and tells me to run. I throw my last water balloon at Tyler and start running with Brian back towards the backyard again. I can hear Tyler and Evan starting to run after us.

     As we run around the corner we can see Hope and Craig throwing water balloons at Crissy and Scotty. From behind the garage, Nick and John come towards us, throwing water balloons in our direction but missing each throw.

     "Just start throwing them at everyone!" Brian sets the bucket down in the middle of the backyard and starts pulling balloons out by the handful. 

     He throws at both Nick and John running up to us as well as Evan and Tyler who are also running to us. I look over at Hope as she's running towards us now.

     "ALLIANCE WITH CRAIG AND I!" She yells to me. I smile and quickly nod my head as she throws the water balloons in her hand at Evan and Tyler. A water balloon hits me and breaks open on my shoulder followed by John laughing.

    "Brian we're getting surrounded! Split up!" I grab as many water balloons as I can and start running towards the driveway. I ignore the water balloons flying past me and try to hide.

     I reach Tyler's truck and run to the other side of it, crouching down next to tires so I won't be seen. I hold my breath as I hear someone come jogging onto the gravel now. I have a water balloon ready as I wait for the sorry victim about to be pelted. I hear them come to a walk now as they come closer to the truck.

     I stand up and yell, "SURPRISE BITCH!" as I threw a water balloon at the person. I watch as the water balloon hits Tyler's shoulder and falls to the ground, breaking open. I start laughing and try to run around his truck but he catches me before I could get away.

     "Can't get away that easy now can you." He says as he begins chuckling. I look up at Tyler and smile.

     "You better let go of me our you're gonna regret it!" I say through my laughs. I threw a water balloon at his feet, it burst open.

     "Oh yeah?" He sarcastically says. He grabs the remaining water balloons in my hands and holds them over my head.

     "Can't do any damage without these bad boys." He smirks and raises them ever higher out of my reach.

     "HEY GIVE THEM BACK!" I began to poke at his sides which resulted in him dropping the water balloons on the gravel. All of them popped open. I dramatically gasp and shake my head in disbelieve. As he just stands there smiling at me.

     "You're so rude," I say still shaking my head. 

     He chuckles as he leans down to me and plants his lips right onto mine, resting his thumb just beneath my chin. A couple of seconds later he pulls away and smiles still shaking his head. My head is trying to make sense of what in the hell just happened now.

     "I'm so rude, (Y/N)." He winks at me.