Mario Kart Rage

(Your POV)

     Tyler opened the door as two dogs came running and barking at the door. I gasp as I kneel down to pet both of them.

     "Oh, you two are just the cutest things ever! I'm just going to kidnap both of you and take you back to LA with me." I say in a baby voice as I pet the dalmatian. Tyler kneels down next to me and starts messing with the Dalmatian as well.

    "You can take him, this is the dumb ass, Kino I was talking about. The other one is Archie, you sadly can't take him." Kino playfully starts biting Tyler's hand as Tyler stands back up again.

    "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" I heard a guy scream in a higher-pitched voice. I get up after petting Archie and look toward the living room.

     "That is the lovely BigJigglyPanda, or as we call him, Anthony. Come here puppers, did you miss me? I pet you smell Chonk and Orion on me don't you?" Hope says as she sits down on the ground, both Kino and Archie start jumping up on her, giving her tons of licks. 

     I walk with Tyler and Craig into the living where, just like Tyler said, four guys are playing Mario Kart while a girl is scrolling on her phone. I set my bag behind the couch and watch the final lap play out.

     "Oh hey! Didn't see you there, I'm Crissy! I'm guessing you're (Y/N)? Hope told me a little bit about you." Crissy said with a smile. I smile back and nod my head.

     "Yeah, just glad there's another female here when all of these guys come here. I'm so not prepared for this." I say walking around the couch and sitting next to her and next to a guy with long white hair.

     "Trust me, it's bad, but it's not as bad as you think it's going to be. Hey, (Y/N), Hope, and I call next game with whoever wins." Crissy says nudging the guy next to her with very short brown hair.

     "I have a cast on so I won't be as good as I usually am!" Hope yells from the front door as she slowly makes her way toward the living room.

     "STOP FUCKING RED SHELLING ME SCOTTY I SWEAR TO GOD!" Anthony screams without looking away from the T.V. 

     Who I presume is Scotty starts laughing as he crosses the finish line. The three guys groan as they look away from their trance of the T.V.

     "(Y/N), right? Hey, I'm John. That's Scotty, Anthony, and Marksman also known as Nick." John says as he points to each individual person. 

     I give them a small wave as he hands me a WiiU controller. Anthony gets up and walks to the kitchen with Craig, Hope taking his spot as well as the controller. She looks over at them and gets a sad look on her face. She was just happy a few seconds ago.

     "Hey, take it easy on us. I don't want to be humiliated again like I was on your streams." I say looking over at Hope. She starts to chuckle and nods her head. At least it put a smile on her face.

     Scotty, Crissy, Hope, and I all picked our characters and started out on Rainbow road. John and Nick get up from the couch as well and head to the kitchen to the small group of guys. Tyler sighs behind me as he walks around the couch and sits on my end of it.

     "I want my revenge from last week's video (Y/N). Not only did you fucking blue shell me on the last lap, but you fucking blue shelled me right before I crossed the finish line and made me get last place." Tyler annoyingly says.

     "Oh my god, that video was a masterpiece. After this game and after (Y/N) kick's Tyler's ass, we need to watch it." Crissy says as she begins to laugh. Tyler glares at us.