An Irish Visitor

(Your POV)

    I felt four legs hop onto me and lay down on my stomach. I open my eyes and see Kino staring at me. I smile at him as I get my arm out from underneath him and the blanket and start petting him. I look around the brightly lit living room and see John and Nick on their phones while Evan and Anthony are still asleep. I look back at Kino and let out a weak breath of air.

     "Why do you have to be so god damn heavy?" I ask him as he looks around the living room. John and Nick look over at me.

     "Tyler left about an hour ago so he should be back here soon," John says in a tired voice as he takes a hit of his vape.

     "So what you're saying is I should be prepared to be used as a launchpad for Kino here when Tyler comes back with Brian?" I say beginning to quietly laugh.

     "Exactly, at least you didn't have Archie sleeping with you as well as another grown-ass man." John joked as he looked over to a sleeping Evan.

     "I don't want to hear it, but one of you snores extremely loud. I don't know how many times I woke up in the middle of the night and heard someone snore." Without looking up, both John and Nick point over to Anthony. I bring my hands to my mouth and start laughing, trying not to wake up the two sleeping men.

     "Trust us, we woke up in the middle of the night too and heard him," Nick says looking over at me.

     I heard thumping coming from the stairs as someone was coming down them. I look over the couch and see Craig already dressed and ready for the day. He looks over at me and shakes his head.

    "Don't even try waking her up, she's not getting up till at least noon. I told her not to have the whole bottle and look what ended up happening." Craig says walking over to the kitchen.

     The front door opened up and as expected, Kino started barking and bounced off of me. Archie got up from the floor and started barking as well. Tyler and Brian are here... Brian's here oh god, I just woke up not even five minutes ago! Evan pulls the blanket over his head as he rolls over while Anthony sits up visibly confused about what's going on around him.

     "Hey you hungover fucks, I'm back and brought a friend," Tyler calls out to all of us. He's very energetic in the morning, this is going to be a hell of a  week then.

     "I'm pretending to be an American for one day! This is going to be fun." Brian says laughing. I sit up from the couch and look over at the two walking in. Brian looks at me and starts snickering.

     "Good morning princess, seems like you just woke up didn't ya?" Brian asks as he walks into the living room.

     From behind, I hear someone shuffle with the blankets like they were getting up. Please don't start Evan, for the love of god please don't. I run my fingers through my hair to try and fix my bed head hair.

     "Not even five minutes ago, yes," I said in my tired voice. Brian starts to chuckle as he sets his stuff down behind the couch. He looks past me and smiles.

     "You guys really are hungover aren't you?" I turn my head as Evan looks over at us dead inside, his hair sticking up all over the place. I bite my lip to try and stop myself from smiling.

     "I should vlog right now and show everyone how (Y/N) and Evan look in the morning," Brian says as he actually starts to pull out his camera.

     More thumping comes from the stairs. Once again we all turn and look, to my surprise Hope's coming down with a throw blanket wrapped around her and covering her head. She turns the corner and goes to sit at the barstools at the counter.

     "You guys... are talking way too loud. It is 10 in the morning people." Hope says as she lays her head on the counter.

     "I do NOT want to hear it. I told you and you never listen to me." Craig says as he sets a cup of water and a bottle of Advil in front of her. Brian leans over the couch and holds out the blinking red recording camera in front of us.

     "I just got to Tyler's house here in America and I'm welcomed by hungover and sleeping people," he turns and looks at me as I close my eyes and give the camera a half-decent smile.

     "I'll get back at you tomorrow for this don't worry. And I'll make sure to get you sleeping before waking you up." I open my eyes and look over at Brian as I push him away from me. He goes over to Anthony and starts pestering him.

     I get up from the couch and go over to my bag of clothes. I pull out jean shorts and the black Wildcat t-shirt that I got just last week. I unfold the shirt and turn over to Tyler, showing him it. He starts chuckling as he points to it.

    "Finally some representation around here," he cups his hands over his mouth and looks over to Brian and Anthony, "SUBSCRIBE TO I AM WILDCAT!" He yells. I wonder how many times he's going to yell that when we're all vlogging. I show to shirt to everyone as they look at me.

     "I'm just gonna edit that to where you say subscribe to Terroriser and have Theory's shirt be my merch," Brian says. I grab everything else I need and head to the bathroom that's down here.

     I get changed as well as put my hair in a ponytail for today. I walk out of the bathroom with my pjs in my hand just as Scotty and Crissy are walking in with a few fast food bags in their hands.

     "How are you two not hungover? More importantly, how is Scotty not hungover? He was like... completely gone last night." I ask as they walk to the kitchen to set the bags down.

     "Oh no, I am. Just handling it better than all of you guys apparently." Scotty says as he turns to look at me.

     "Other than a mild headache, I feel fine, Hope on the other hand," She lifts her head up off of the counter and groans out. I throw my clothes back in my suitcase and walk over to Hope.

     "You'll feel better the more the day goes on, not to mention you'll be drinking later anyway." Scotty hands me a breakfast sandwich and a hashbrown.

     "Don't let me drink that much again, I'm miserable at the moment." She accepts the sandwich that Crissy was handing her and lays her head back on the counter.

    We all ate breakfast and got dressed for today. While Tyler went out with Anthony, Scotty, and Nick to go buy some fireworks, the rest of us were left with the T.V and once again, Mario Kart. I refused to play with Brian and Craig after the last time I played with them and just watched everyone else suffer while they attempted to try to beat Brian.

     While Hope was on Tik Tok and the guys were playing, I decided to text Delirious to wish him a happy Fourth of July and asked what his plans were for today. He told me he was hanging out with family and his friend Luke who was visiting for a few days.

     How are you doing being in a house with guys that still have childhood crushes on you? He asks. I look up as Brian starts cheering, another first place win.

    I'm pretty sure it was just Brian and Evan in high school that just had a thing for me. According to everyone here, Tyler's trying to see if he can make a move or something. I'm just letting the cards play out in front of me. I text back. He reads the message instantly and replies back just as fast.

    I can tell you from first-hand experience that it was more than those two who liked you back then. But yeah, I already knew about Tyler doing that, keep me updated about what happens. You're my friend just as much as everyone there right now. Craig throws down the controller on the couch and starts to walk away.

     "I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THIS PAIN BUT I DO!" He yells from the kitchen.