Fireworks

(Your POV)

     Tyler jogged away with one more water balloon in his hand. Once I lost sight of him my heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest as I take a couple of deep breathes. What the hell was that?! Is this the move that he was talking about?! Is he going to be wanting more this weekend?! Is there going to be more than that?! The sound of someone running on gravel made my head turn. Brian comes around the corner with two more water balloons in his hand as he looks around the area for someone other than me before looking back at me.

     "I saw someone over here and I came to help. Did you get them?" He asks as he starts to huff like he was out of breath.

     I look in the direction that Tyler went and pointed my finger that way. Brian nods and jogs off in that direction, once again leaving me alone. I collected my thoughts for a few minutes and slowly made my way toward the back of the house where everyone was now. I look around and saw Hope smiling as she sat on the deck steps next to Crissy. Most of the guys were gathered somewhat near each other finishing up the rest of the water balloons. Tyler not even noticing that I was near.

     I walked over to a semi wet Hope and a somewhat dry Crissy. They look up as I walk closer to them and they give me a small smile. Hope notices the look on my face first and stands up quickly. She gives me a concerned look as I look back over at the guys having fun. Crissy also stands up.

     "Hey you good? You look like you were spooked by something." Crissy says with concern.

     "Yeah, or spooked by someone." Hope looks over at the guys now too then back to me. "I suddenly have to go to the bathroom and need two ladies to come with me. (Y/N), Crissy, you two should come to the bathroom with me." Hope turned around and started walking towards the back door. Crissy and I following very close behind her.

     I close the backdoor behind me and was greeted by the quiet cool house. Hope crosses her arms and looks at me.

     "Which one do I have to beat up? Tyler or Brian? Both of them had great big smiles on their face once they came around the corner of the house." My heart started to pick up again as I look back out the door to make sure no one is going to walk in on us before looking back at the two women.

     "Tyler kissed me." I blurt out. Crissy's eyes widen as she looks over at Hope to make sure what she heard was true. Hope gets a shocked look on her face as her mouth opens also in shock.

     "Yeah I went around to the cars and Tyler caught up to me. He took my water balloons popped them, I called him rude then he just kissed me. And afterwards he said 'oh I'm so rude' then-" The back door opens up and a vaping John and Craig walk in. They look at us in confusion as John walks to the kitchen and Craig walks over to us.

      "Better quit talking now, everyone's starting to come in to get a towel and dry off. Must have saw you three come in and wanted to join you guys." Craig quickly says. As if on cue the guys start to file into the house. I watched as Tyler walks in having a conversation with Brian and Nick.

     "Thanks." I quietly say to Craig. He nods his head and goes over to the group of guys. I look over at Crissy and Hope as they share a glance with each other before looking back at me.

     "Hey since the sun is starting to go down now, we'll get the fireworks all set up and have ourselves a nice little show." Tyler says looking over in our direction but making eye contact only with me.

     "Sounds like a plan stan. Let's go back outside I don't think we're as wet as the guys." Hope says walking away from Crissy and I and toward the door. You don't have to tell me twice. I follow behind her and Crissy behind me as we go back outside to our spots near the deck table.

     The guys come out about 10 minutes later each carrying a thing of fireworks in their arms. They take it out towards the back fence and start setting everything up.

     "How are you feeling over there champ?" Hope asks quietly. I look up from my phone and give her a small smile.

     "Not as shaken up but still processing what happened is for sure." I shrug. I look over to the group of guys as all but Tyler, Evan, Scotty, and Nick start to walk our way.

     "Do you think he said something to at least one of them?" I ask looking back at the two.

     "As far as I know, I don't think so. He might just want to keep it to himself, especially with Brian and Evan here. Don't want the word the spread you know?" Hope says.

     "What word?" Brian asks as he jogs up onto the deck.

     "The word of none of your beeswax nosy, that's what." Hope crosses her arms and gives a glare to him. He rolls his eyes and takes the empty seat next to me.

     "The pryos said to at least give them 10 or so minutes to set up and they'll give us a good show. If you want I can help you guys bring your chairs down to the grass." Brain stands up and offers. I smile and nod my head as I stand up also.

     Brian helped Crissy, Hope, and I with our chairs down to the lawn and shortly after everyone was down here with their chairs or just standing as the guys started to light the fireworks.

     I made sure to grab my camera so I can at least grab a few minutes of the fireworks for the vlog. Once I hit record I point my camera to the sky as a firework was shot up into the sky and burst into a colorful explosion in the sky. As far as the camera knows, it's just a fun weekend at Tyler's house.

Well hello there! I know I know short filler chapter but as I'm coming back from vacation and reread past chapters I remembered what I had planned for this book and wanna hopefully push forward with it soon! Thank you xHUZSx for writing and publishing your book and making me wanna write.