Messing Around

(Your POV)

     Craig opened the door and let us in. As we were walking in, Chonk and Orion came to me and were jumping all over my legs. Both Brian and David knelt down to let the dogs come to them, they left me and went to them.

     "Wow, I see how it is you two. I feel betrayed." I say to the dogs, I walk over to the couch and flop down on it.

     "Where's my bitch at?" I turn my head and ask Craig.

     "She's in our room finishing up her Rainbow Six Siege stream but I'll advise you not to go bug her she's-" I get up from the couch and start to walk towards the stairs.

     "This should be good." I hear Brian say from the door. 

     As I walk up the stairs I hear smaller steps coming up and going past me. Both dogs go to the only closed door and stand in front of it. I reach the top step as I hear more footsteps behind me. I go to the closed door and open it up, the dogs run inside and start running around. I open the door fully and see Hope fully cosplayed out as Ella. Chonk goes to her and starts hitting her leg.

     "Who let you in here Mr?" She says as she picks him up and shows the camera. I walk in and stand behind here.

     "You know, I've never asked you but do you ever get hot in one of those things?" I ask her as I sit on the messy bed. She looks over at me and starts to laugh. Everyone else starts to pile into the room and watch the final moments of the game.

     "Not my Rainbow outfits but my god my fucking Mei outfit about gives me a heatstroke in this LA heat." She looks at her other monitor as the chat goes by quicker and quicker. I watch as Craig mouths to Brian she looks hot in the mei one.

     "You know Craig, I saw that, and so did the other 9,500 people" She laughs and looks back to her game monitor. Chonk now sitting on her lap

     "So yes everyone if you haven't heard the news, I AM WILDCAT, Terroriser, Daithi De Nogla, Vanoss, and Theory are all visiting my house for the next few days, so prepare for trouble on all of our Instagrams and what not. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another 1v3 to clutch, once again." She says. 

     I get up from the bed and start hitting my knees to get Chonk's attention. He starts to bark and tries to escape. Craig pulls the chair away from the desk and stands in front of the monitor.

     "You know you guys are actual dicks I hope that you know." She says. 

     Evan  AND David start to laugh as Evan takes off her cat headphones and puts them on while Brian starts to spin her in the chair. Chonk jumps off and comes to me I pick him up and show the camera as Hope is yelling at us to stop. I look at the chat and see it's going crazy with people laughing and reacting to what we're doing.

     "Theory here to say GOODNIGHT, EVERYONE!" I wave chonk's paw at the camera and end the stream for Hope, making sure her mic and camera are turned off. 

     I set Chonk down as he and Orion run out of the room chasing after the other. Craig turns off the computer as Brian stops spinning Hope.

     "Now go pick up Tyler, we're hungry here!" I complain to her. She gets up and stumbles a bit holding onto Craig to keep her balance.

     "Nope that's not me, Craig is going to pick up Tyler. Something about being gay for each other? I was told to stay here and entertain you which I'm pretty sure I just did." The guys start to laugh while I look at her confused.

    "I didn't know Craig was gay for anyone?" I ask her, the guys start to laugh even harder.

     "It's a LONG story let me tell you, but Tyler needs to back off of my man is all, " Hope says standing up on her own, "now get out of my room and let me dress like a normal human being." She says. All of us leave the room one by one me being the last one, Craig staying in there. I begin to walk toward the stairs before I felt my arm being pulled into one of the open spare rooms. I look and see Brian quietly but quickly close the door.

     "He can lie to me but I know you can't, what did you and Evan really talk about at the airport? He wasn't, saying anything MEAN to you, was he?" Brian asks me. Thoughts from earlier come to mind of Evan saying how Brian wouldn't stop talking about me.

     "No, but he was saying how it was weird how you greeted me. He even went on to say how you wouldn't stop talking about me all week." I cross my arms and glare at him. He looks at me confused and shakes his head.

     "Okay, he's going to be like this eh? Well how about I tell you that he hasn't fucking shut up about you for the past 7 fucking years, and he STILL hasn't shut up about you. I say one time that I'm excited to see you and he fucking says I've been talking about you all week? What's his fucking deal?" Brian shakes his head and looks down at the ground. Hope and Craig's bedroom door opens and I hear Craig groan loudly.

     "Come on now, no hankey pankey here! At least when I'm not home." Craig says opening up the door and looking at Brian and I.

     "Sorry, we're just having miscommunication issues with someone and we're trying to fix it," Brian says as he walks to the door and squeezes past Craig. Craig looks at me.

     "I'll be quick so you aren't left alone with those two. I'll tell Hope to keep them separated."He tells me. I give him a quick smile and go out of the room and back downstairs to see both Evan and David playing with the dogs as Brian sits on the couch staring daggers into Evans back.