Two Irish Men

(Your POV)

     Evan and I had the privilege to pick up Brian and David from the airport. It made for a silent awkward car ride till we actually got to the airport. Once we were inside the airport I begin looking around at the different people walking around, trying to find my friends that I haven't seen in so long.

     "Dude I can't WAIT to hang out with everyone again! These next couple of days I'm just not going to be able to sleep let me tell you!" I say excitingly to Evan. He chuckles for a second while pulling out his phone to see if he's gotten a text from either one of them yet. 

   Luckily they chose to fly the same flight together so we don't have to wait on both of them. I look around the airport and see a cluster of chairs near Evan and I. I tap on him and point to the chairs.

     "If they're going to be another 30 minutes I don't want to stand, you can tell them that we're near the entrance, " I say walking over to an empty chair. I look back and see Evan coming to where I am and sitting in the empty chair next to mine.

     "David just texted me on discord just a second ago saying he's walking off from the gate of the plane now with Brian. So it's going to be a few minutes till they get here." Evan says looking up from his phone. I feel my heart start to beat a little faster now as thoughts about what's going to happen this week is going to be like.

     "When was the last time that you saw Brian and David?" I ask Evan. He looks up as he tries to remember.

     "Last time I saw David was when he stayed with Lui for a little bit and Brian came and visited. I'm saying at least 3 years ago? Yeah, I think 3." He looks at me and nods his head. He looks back to the escalators to watch for the two Irish men. My phone does a quick buzz on my lap. I look down and see a text from Hope.

     Can you two be like any slower? How long does it take to pick up two fucking people from an airport and drop them off? By the time you get here, we'll have to leave to pick up Tyler! Then we'll be going to dinner! Hurry up! I roll my eyes and text her back.

     Yes Hope, let me just tell two people who got off of a VERY long flight to hurry up. Bitch idk where the fuck they even are. Chill. I laugh a little to myself and send the text. She sees the text and just sends me the middle finger emoji. All our years as friends and this is how we treat each other still.

     "I think I see a tall Nogla," Evan begins to stand up and looks towards the crowd of people coming up from the escalators, "Yes that is one tall Nogla and a dick head Brian," Evan says starting to walk over to them. Hopefully, that was a joke towards Brian. 

     I get up from my seat and catch up to Evan, kind of standing behind him, waiting for the two. Brian caught sight of Evan first then me. His expression changed from happy to complete shock to even happier. He jogged over to us before he was picking me up and hugging onto me tightly as he was spinning us around in circles.

     "My goodness girlie, it has been a while hasn't it?" He says while still hugging me as I'm laughing like crazy.

     "Oh my god put me down! I'm going to get sick! BRIAN!" I yell at him through my laughs. He stops spinning us but continues to tightly hold onto me.

     "God what is it with you guys and getting these muscles, first Evan, then Craig, now you!" I tell him. He lets go of me and gets a good look at me.

     "Then your gonna be real disappointed when you see Tyler again," David says behind Brian. Evan opens his mouth in shock before starting to laugh. Brian just looks shocked.

     "WOW, I did NOT think you had a mean bone in you David," Brian says turning and looking at him. I smile at David and give him a hug. He bends down to my height to be funny and gives me a hug. I laugh at the joke that he's making and let go of the hug.

     "Just because of that, you don't get as long of a hug as Brian did. Now come on go get you bags so we can leave, Hope is getting pissed because of how slow you two are." I point them to the direction of the baggage claim. They walk in front of us as Evan and I walk a little behind them.

     "Don't you think that was a bit excessive what Brian did?" Evan asks me quietly. I look at him confused.

     "What do you mean?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders and looks down at the ground while he walks.

     "I mean picking you up and spinning you around all that he did you know." I let out a snort and look at him.

     "Evan, you're starting to sound jealous of Brian. Since when have you been jealous of Brian?" I ask him. I watch as he starts to become a light shade of pink.

     "OH MY GOD, YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HIM! EVAN, WHAT IS THERE TO BE JEALOUS OF WITH HIM, HONESTLY?!" I ask him rather loudly. He grabs onto my shoulders and pulls me towards him so now I'm face to chest with him. He looks down at me and leans in still holding onto me.

     "I am NOT jealous of him (Y/N) okay. So get that out of your mind now," he says sternly to me, he looks past us for a second before looking back at me, "if anything he's fucking jealous of me. He would not shut the fuck up about you this whole week. Come on, use some common sense, did it NOT seem weird how he picked you up and was spinning you around? No one else has done that to you (Y/N) not even me." He stands straight up again as Brian comes to our side.

     "Everything alright you two?" Brian asks us but looks at me while saying it. 

     "Yeah (Y/N) was starting to worry about dinner and all that tonight so I was calming her down about it." Evan lies while looking at Brian.

     I begin to think, he's right. The only person to that was Hope but that's because she's like that. Craig, Evan, or David did it, and I highly doubt Tyler will either. Does Brian still have a silly little crush on me?