A Game of Uno

(Brians POV)

     "How long is it going to be? We could already be playing right now you know. I don't mind playing with Al Dusty you know." I say already annoyed. I watch as Evan rolls his eyes and waits for (Y/N) to join the discord call.

     "She said she's making some food and to give her a few minutes chill out," Evan says, a couple minutes later shes joining the call.

     "I'm sorry, my Mac and Cheese was taking forever to cook, but I'm here and ready to kick ass in Uno, now, who am I meeting today?" (Y/N) asks. I look at her as she sits crisscross on her chair, taking a bit of her food. I feel my heart starting to beat faster as I'm looking at the girl that I once loved, not even noticing that I'm in the call. She's here, she's real, she looks just as beautiful as I remember.

     "David and Brian, remember the two-" I watch as she quickly sets the bowl on her desks and starts having a coughing fit. Maybe she remembers one of us. She stops coughing and looks at her monitor to look at us. I smile and start to wave at her. David does the same.

     "BRIAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! YOU LOOK LESS LIKE A BITCH AND MORE OF A MAN NOW HOLY SHIT! YOU HAVE FLIPPY HAIR NOW OH MY GOD." She begins to hug her knees and starts laughing. Was that an insult or a compliment.

     "Yeah well, I shouldn't be the one talking ms amnesia over here. I'm glad that you at least remember me and not Evan boy over here. Now I know that I'm important" I say starting to laugh. I watch as Evan's face turns from annoyed to basically pissed. That made me laugh harder.

     "And how can I forget you, David, you and Brians accent. Have you grown any taller since I last saw you?" (Y/N) asks with a smile on her face. I get an invite from Evan to join the game and accept it.

     "Haha very funny. No, I did not grow taller since you last saw me. I've just been growing this beard is all." He says. I roll my eyes at him. 

     "Yeah, and it's fucking hideous if you ask me. You need to go shave it." I tell David. He looks at the camera and glares at me.

     "Yeah well I didn't need your opinion Brian thank you very much." He says looking back at his monitor.

     "I'll never understand your love and hate relationship between you two." (Y/N) says as she joins the game. David joined just after she did and the game started. 

     My phone dings and I look at the notification to see Craig posted something to Instagram I click on the notification and look back up at my computer and see it's my turn. I play a draw four for Evan.

     "Oh you bitch you don't have a green, really? The game just started!" Evan yells. I actually do have a couple of greens in my deck, it's just fun to see him get mad. (Y/N) begins to giggle making me start to smile.

     "Someone reverse it if you can please!"(Y/N) pleads. On David's turn he reversed it back to (Y/N) who played a plus 2.

     "WHY IS EVERYONE HATING ON ME?! WHAT DID I DO?!" Evan whines. 

     I look back down at my phone to see the picture that Craig posted. The picture is of (Y/N), Hope and Evan all in a heated match of Mario Kart. I look at the picture more closely and see how close Evan is to (Y/N) for some reason that made me feel irritated.

     "Can Brian and I play you two? QUIT JUMPING IN!" David yells. (Y/N) called UNO and played her card again making the game end.

     "Okay, you guys suck at this game. Come on, rematch let's go. I need content and you guys aren't helping with that." (Y/N) says excitingly. I roll my eyes and smile at her.

     "Oh, we're going to be playing for a bit. Our Uno matches get very intense sometimes." Evan says already starting another game.

     "Alright, I had enough of (Y/N) winning. I'm going to take Joe for a walk, I'll talk to you later," and with that David left the call leaving Evan (Y/N) and I. Never gets old.

     "I miss his mini rages, to be honest, it makes my day." (Y/N) says.

      "By the way (Y/N) how is LA treating you?" I ask her. I watch as Evan looks up from his phone.

     "It's awesome here, I love it and missed it that's for sure. Next weekend a couple of the guys are staying over at Hope and Craig's house for like the week or weekend or whatever it is. I wanna see everyone so I'm going." She admits. My heart starts to pound faster, I get to see her again, this time in person.

     "I think it's Tyler, David and I, you and Evan, and I'm pretty sure Lui is coming up for a couple of days from San Diego, yeah we're all going to be there. This is going to be a lit weekend let me tell you." I say. I watch as her face lights up with joy.

     "YOU'RE SAYING I GET TO SEE YOU, DAVID, LUI, AND TYLER AGAIN?! NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKEND!" She yells excitedly with a smile on her face. I watch as Evan looks to the ground, a sad expression on his face. I begin to chuckle a little

     "Yeah Craig is planning one huge Ask Mini and wants all of us to participate in it so who knows what the hell is going to happen," I say shrugging my shoulders. She continues to smile before beginning to squeal.

     "Oh, we can go to the pier and the beach and get drunk and do all sorts of fun and crazy things! Thanks a lot, Brian now you got me even more excited for next weekend." She says still squealing.

     "Yeah, thanks Brian," Evan says rather coldly. Next weekend is definitely going to be interesting for sure.