Yelling

(Your POV)

With everyone laughing around in the house, I plaster a smile on my face to act like I'm having a great time when in reality my mind keeps telling me different thoughts. One telling me to actually listen to Jonathan and Brian, another telling me to believe Evan. I try to block out the thoughts and watch drunk Hope play on her piano for everyone, one of her secret talents. I watch as she looks at me for help her eyes dead inside as the guys surround her singing along to Piano Man, even mouthing 'help me'. Craig wraps his arm around her shoulder, and beer in the other hand, she fakes a smile and continues to play. I start to laugh a little and sing along with the rest of the guys. (Yes I based this little scene on the video above. I just thought everyone could use a good smile.) Brian sits down next to me and wraps an arm around me, hopefully this is just in a friendly way.

"You know, in my years of knowing you, I don't think I know if you have any secret talents. Better tell me now before I found out later in life," He says as he takes a sip of his Corona.

"Now that I think about it, I would consider eating one of my secret talents, yeah, that's it, eating," I say starting to laugh. He laughs along with me.

He's completely gone, I don't think he's coming back till tomorrow. I feel completely bad for him and his hangover, as well as everyone else. Thankfully I'm not as far gone like everyone else so I can at least understand what's happening. I hear my name be called and I look over in the direction where it came from and see Hope looking at me as she stopped playing.

"SLEEPOVER TONIGHT! COME ON! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUN THAT WILL BE! I PROMISE WE CAN SHARE A BED TOGETHER! I'M A GREAT AT SNUGGLING" Hope yells at me over the guy's loud voices. I laugh at her and shake my head no.

"HOPE, THAT'S GAY! BESIDES I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CLOTHES HERE! BESIDES, I CAN'T FIT INTO YOUR CLOTHES !" I yell back at her. She looks at me confused and starts pointing at all of the guys even to Craig.

"I'M SURE THEY WON'T MIND LENDING YOU SOMETHING TO WEAR!" She yells back. She gets up from the chair near the piano and stumbles her way towards me. Brian taps on my shoulder repeatedly and when I finally look at him he wiggles his eyebrows for a couple of seconds.

"Like Hope said, I won't mind sharing some of my clothes with you, just show you know." He tells me rather loudly and winking at me. I glance over and see Evan full on staring at Brian now. Please don't make a scene, for the love of god please don't, Hope makes it to the couch and falls down next to me. As she did I watch as Evan stands up from the island bar stool.

"What did you say Brian?" Evan asks as he starts walking over to us. I look over at Brian as he laughs and looks over at Evan.

"I said I won't mind sharing some of my clothes with (Y/N). That's what I said Owl boy." Brian says through his laughs. Tyler was the first one to get quiet, which made it really get quiet in here quickly.

"I know what you said, I just want to make sure that I heard it correctly is all," Evan says as he continues to walk toward Brian and I. Brian quits laughing and looks at Evan.

"Okay, so what's the problem then Owl boy?" Brian asks standing up. From behind Evan, I see Tyler and David look at each other before getting up from their seats as well. The whole house was silent except for Brian and Evan now. Brian gets up from his seat now and stops a couple of feet from Evan.

"The problem is you. I see how you're being around (Y/N) and it needs to fucking stop right now." Evan says taking a step closer to Brian. I want to sink down into the couch, I feel like all the guys are staring at me now when they're really looking at Evan and Brian to make sure nothing is going to happen between the two of them. Craig stood up and started slowly walking over to the guys.

"How am I a problem hm? Mr. I can't get over a girl for the past 7 FUCKING YEARS!" Brian began to yell now and was Evan's face. I watch as Tyler was now at Evan's side while David was on Brians. I was forced up by my legs as I run over and push the two away from each other, well attempt to. They both ignore me.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HYPOCRITE, DON'T EVEN GO THERE WHEN YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING WAY!" Evan screamed back at Brian. I was still trying to push away the two away from each other, Hope now at my side trying to help.

"EVAN LISTEN TO ME, (Y/N) IS NEVER EVER IN HER LIFE GOING TO FUCKING LOVE YOU. JUST STOP LOVING HER!" Brian yelled back.

My arms fell down to my sides as I stared at Evan. Everything was gone in the room except for Evan, everything. I watched as he looked at me for a couple of seconds then back to Brian. Everything came back when the punch happened. Brian thankfully missing Evan's nose but hitting his jaw instead.

"NO!" I screamed out and pushed Brian away as hard as I could. It didn't do much to him because he didn't even flinch.

I was pushed back in the chest by Brian. The force alone made me hit Hope and sent both of us backward. Everything went to chaos after that, as everyone just started screaming but I couldn't see anything as my back was hitting the coffee table behind me, my back in instant pain. I felt Hope hit my side and fall to the ground between the coffee table and the couch. I couldn't even look up because moving was almost unbearable. I turned my head and saw David pulling Brian out of the front door with the help of Craig. I turned my head again and barely saw Tyler holding back Evan. That's when the tears started to come, as the pain was starting to overcome me. I let out a scream before I saw a figure standing above me it was Evan.

"(Y/N) LISTEN TO ME! I KNOW IT HURTS BUT YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME RIGHT NOW! I NEED YOU TO MOVE YOUR ARMS AND LEGS TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T BREAK YOUR BACK!" He yells as he's starting to cry. I was able to do both easy except moving around still hurt. He nods his head and looks back at Tyler with tears in his eyes. I watch as Hope tries to sit up but fell back down as she began to cry.

"Okay Tyler... I'm going to go get Craig, to help Hope.... I don't want (Y/N) moving at all... till I get back... she didn't break her back thank god... but still I don't want her moving..." Evan was able to get out through his tears. I watched through teary eyes as Evan was out the door after he was done talking. Tyler was now pushing the couch away from Hope and I and was soon kneeling by my side.

"You're going to be okay alright. You just hit a muscle is all." He said calmly to me, alcohol still in his breath. I started to slow down my breathing to try to calm down, but the tears weren't helping any. Hope went quiet all of a sudden.

The door opened back up and was quickly slammed shut. From the ground I watched as he picked up Hope and looked at her as she had a blank expression on her face, her eyes still red with tears. Craig sat with her in his lap on the couch and started looking over her. I looked as her left hand looked how it wasn't supposed to look. Evan came on the other side of me, blocking my view of Hope.

"Okay.... have you tried sitting up at any period when you got hit?" Evan asks, a lot calmer now but still crying. I nod my head yes.

"To see what was.... happening... I could... but not a lot." I said through my tears. He nodded his head as he looked at Tyler.

"I don't want to move her, I think we should call 9-" I heard a gasp come from Craig.

"Call it now Tyler, and tell them to fucking hurry," Craig says. Evan moves his head and looks back at Hope and Craig as Craig is looking down at Hope's wrist.