Lost Feelings?

(Your POV)

"I KNOW WE TALK ALMOST EVERY DAY BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN PERSON IN SO LONG!" Hope yelled as she was hugging me. I start to laugh and hug her back. I look up at the two guys as they smile at the sight of two friends reuniting after so long. Once again, Evans wearing a baseball cap to his long hair. He wears a neon green shirt with some logo on it and plain black shorts.

     "Why is he here?" I whisper to Hope as she let's go of me. She smiles at me and looks back at the two before looking back at me.

     "Craig invited him. He thought you would want to see him after so long you know?" She says while turning around. I go over to Craig and give him a hug.

     "I don't know what you've been eating but you look great Craig," I say while letting go of him. He starts to laugh and shakes his head.

     "I try to hit the gym every day and we'll this is the outcome of it you know." He says while looking down at himself and back up at me. I look at Evan and smile at him.

     "Surprised to see you again," I say to him. I hear Hope come to my side.

     "Again? Have you two already saw each other or something?" She asks. Evan nods his head while looking at me.

     "Yeah we ran into each other yesterday when I went to grab food and we caught up with each other for a little bit," I answered before he could. Again he nods his head while maintains eye contact with me. He has to be developing a staring problem or something.

     "Well come on, I'm hungry," Hope says while going to the hostess. Craig goes up with her leaving Evan and I to ourselves.

     "So is this what you meant by plans with Hope and Craig?" He asks me while walking up to the two, I follow him. He didn't seem to happy when he said that.

     "Yeah, I wanted to get lunch with these two. It was nice that the invited you." I watch as he starts to develop a smile.

     "Well, at least we get to hang out today." He says. The hostess starts walking and we follow her as she seats as at an open bar table near the grill. I sit in the middle of Hope and Evan while Craig sits on the other side of Hope.

     "Do you like always hang out with Evan?" I turn to Hope and ask so Evan can't hear me. She shrugs her shoulders.

     "Usually a couple of times a month yeah. Not this weekend but next we're having a couple of our friends stay with Craig and I at our house for a couple of days, your welcome to hang out with us during then. We're gonna be doing tons of fun stuff, drinking, going places, hanging out, good for vlogs." She winks at me. Maybe I should, it could be fun and it'll get me out of the house.

     "Everyone look at me!" Craig says to us as he's holding his phone high. Hope goes to his side and smiles. I lean in and throw up a peace sign while Evan leans in and smiles at the camera. Craig takes a few photos of us before finally putting his phone down.

     "Don't forget to tag me in that Craig. Don't wanna be missed hanging out with the Mini Ladd and the Vanossgaming." I say looking over at Evan as he begins to laugh.

     "Don't be surprised when you gain a ton of fans out of nowhere." He says while picking up a menu.

      As we were watching our food cook I watched from the corner of my eye as Evan kept glancing at me. I want to say something but I'm scared of how he will react to what I say.

     "Are you getting everything sorted out for PAX Prime this year (Y/N)?" Craig asks me. I look over at him and nod my head.

     "Yeah, I just need to book my hotel room is all," I say. I hear Evan adjust in the seat next to me.

     "I decided to go this year as well a couple of months ago for old times sake," Evan said. I look over at him. Something tells me that he's lying.

     "Well, it looks like a couple of us are going now so it's bound to be a blast," Craig says while looking back at his phone.

     After lunch, Craig asked us if we wanted to go back to his place and hang out for a little bit. Evan quickly accepted the invitation while I hesitated for a bit.

     "Come on (Y/N) you'll get to meet our puppers! You can't say no to them!" Hope begs. I roll my eyes before finally agreeing.

     "I can ride with you to show you where to go and Evan just rides in Craig's car," Hope says starting to walk to out the door. I follow behind her as we walk to my car.

     "How is it... seeing him again?" She asks me. Memories of high school start to fill my mind again.

     "It's different, it's totally different I'll tell you that," I say as we reach my car. I unlock it and get in.

     "I know I probably shouldn't say this but I overheard him talking to Craig a couple of months back about you. Evan said that he missed you, missed hanging around you and everything." She closes the door and sighs. I stare at the road ahead of us as I comprehend what she said.

    "Do you think he still-" I cut her off by starting the car.

     "Don't be ridiculous, it's been how many years? You can only have a crush on someone for so long you know till it goes away. So no I still don't think he does." I sigh and sit back in my sit starting to rub my eyes.

     "I wasn't going to say that but alright. Maybe you're the one who still has feelings for him." I watch from the corner of my eye as she starts to smirk.