Dinner

(Your POV)

     "Say hi to the vlog everyone!" Brian says next to me holding up his camera so it's facing me. I lean in and start waving. Nothing like vlogging while we're all out to dinner.

     "Hi to the vlog everyone!" I say while starting to laugh. Hope looks over, her huge margarita in hand as she starts to drink it.

     "Hi world! Follow me on Twitch!  Crazyed-" Brian turns the camera away from Hope to look at the other guys around the table.

     "HEY! I WASN'T DONE PROMOTING MYSELF!" She yells at Brian. 

     I start to laugh as he gets up and goes behind Tyler and David holding the camera out to get all 3 of them in the shot. Tyler looks at the camera before flipping it off. As David gets up personal with it. Hope and I laugh even more as Brian moves over to Evan and Craig and does the same.

     "Look everyone the real VanossGaming!" He moves the camera so it's facing Evan now. Evan looks at Brian laughs and looks at the camera.

     "When this get's edited he'll notice how much he had to drink tonight as well as this weekend," Evan says, again laughing. Brian moves the camera to Craig now. He gets cheek to cheek with him as he holds the camera out in front of him. I take a drink of my smaller margarita as Brian looks at Craig now.

     "Guys, this is my new lover. His name is Mini Ladd and-" Brian stops talking as a chip with salsa was flung onto his face. Hope bursting out in laughter. Brian turns the camera on Hope now.

     "That's a warning to back off of my man you bitch! Next time it's going to be the whole salsa bowl! Go find someone else to be gay for!" Hope yells over to him over the loud restaurant. Brian turns off his camera and sits back down next to me as he takes another swig of his fourth pint of beer.

     "So Tyler, how are you enjoying it here so far?" I look at him and ask as I start to giggle. He looks at me and smiles.

     "Seeing you get drunk is an absolute blast for me let me tell you." He says as he begins to laugh. I get up from my chair and look at Hope.

     "I'm going to the bathroom, please don't drink my-" Before I could finish my sentence she was already grabbing onto my glass and drinking what was left of the margarita.

     "The rest of my margarita." I finish as she sets the glass down and picks up her nearly full one. I go to the back of the restaurant and go into the cool bathroom.

     I open up the door and see Evan leaning on a wall on his phone. He looks up at me and put his phone back in his pocket.

     "Okay, we're waiting for each other now while we wait for the bathroom, got it." I begin to walk away from him already annoyed from earlier back at the house. He grabs onto my forearm and pulls me close to him.

     "(Y/N) I overheard what Brian said to you." He says. I look at him confused.

     "Okay? What are you going to do about it? Why are you telling me this?" I ask him. He pulls me close to him and about kisses me before I push away from him.

     "(Y/N) I... I (Y/N) it's not" He was stammering, already red in the face. I shake my head and walk away from him, going back to the table and leaving Evan behind.

     I sat down back in my spot as my food was on the table as well as another full glass.

     "I said that you wanted another one, you're welcome. The food was just taking way to long." Hope says with food in her mouth. I laugh at her and start to eat as well. A few minutes pass by and Evan sits back down in his spot next to Craig and Tyler. His cheeks still a light shade of pink.

     "So I was thinking we ride with Craig in the jeep and squeeze in Brian and David and Evan drive with Tyler back to the house? How does that sound?" Hope asks me. I take another bite of food and nod my head.

     "Or David can ride with them too so I'm not squished between those two," I suggest. She stares at her food and nods her head.

     "Okay yeah, I like that plan more. DID YOU HEAR THAT CRAIG! (Y/N) AND DAVID ARE RIDING WITH US ON THE WAY BACK HOME!" She turns and yells at him. He shakes his head and takes a bite of his food.

     "I'm right here, you don't have to yell at me." He says to her. She smiles at him.

     "AND I LOVE YOU TOO." She yells again, making all of us laugh.

     As we were leaving the restaurant and walking to Craig's jeep, I pulled out my phone and decided to text Jon. Maybe he can help what's going on between Brian and Evan.

     Hey you got a moment? I just have to ask you something. I send the text as I get into the backseat of the jeep with Hope while Brian gets in the front. He looks at the message and responds back.

     Yeah what's up? Everything going okay at dinner? He responds.

     Other then Evan trying to kiss me and Brian and Evan bickering back and forth about the other, yeah it's going great. I text him. As we start to go down the road Hope gasps and leans to the front of the car and points out to something near the windshield.

     "ROAD WORK AHEAD? UH YEAH, I SURE HOPE IT DOES!" She says. Brian and I start to giggle as Craig sighs and continues to drive.

     "Why did I get stuck with the drunks this isn't fair," Craig says annoyed. My phone buzzes again.

     I don't want to make this any worse than it needs to be, but this might help. Over the years Evan has been saying some things about you like how he misses you and wants the friendship that you and him had back. A couple days ago he told me that he's starting to develop feelings for you. If you didn't like it, I can tell him to back off if you want. I just thought letting you know now is better than later if something bad happens between those two. I scan the text that Jon sent over and over again. Trying to feel something, but all I felt was confusion.