Topgolf fun

(Your POV)

     Tyler and I weren't gone for long but by the time that we got back, he said that he had to get Evan from the airport so he dropped me off back at his place and headed to the airport. I went inside and was greeted by staring faces.

     "So?" Hope asks. I look at her confused as I walk to the living room where they were watching something on YouTube.

     "So what?" I ask as I go to the kitchen and grab myself a bottle of water.

     "Anything oh I don't know special happen? Did he say anything that stood out to you?" Crissy asks as I go back to the living room and sit next to Hope.

     "You all know about it, don't you?" I ask looking around at everyone. They all look at each other as they smile or nod their heads as an answer.

     "Tyler told John and Craig and those two told me and Anthony, which went to Scotty and Crissy, which then went to Nick. So yeah, we all know, now tell us details." Hope says as she lays her head on my shoulders and stares at me. I laugh as I push her away.

     "Nothing happened you guys seriously. He made a joke and called me a pretty lady then was joking around saying  I'm Pretty, Beautiful, Cute, and how he didn't know what to say. That was it, nothing to make a big deal about." I shrug my shoulders as I look at the YouTube video and see it's the 30-minute video I posted where I threw the blue shell at Tyler at the last second in Mario Kart.

     "My man got some moves it seems like, some smooth moves," Craig says as he looks over at me. I roll my eyes and watch the video.

     "Say what you want, but I've received compliments like that before." I shrug, ignoring what everyone was saying. I may have received compliments like that, but not from Tyler that's for sure.

     Tyler texted Scotty and Anthony telling them to tell everyone else to meet him and Evan at the Topgolf place near his house. I rode with Anthony as Hope and Craig tagged along with us. Nick and John riding with Scotty and Crissy in their rental car.

     "So I got two more venues booked this week before I left," Craig says looking over at Anthony in the front seat. Hope sighs as she looks out her window.

     "Two venues for your wedding with Hope?" I ask confused. From the corner of my eye, I watch Hope shake her head.

     "No, I'm actually doing a tour around the U.S with Anthony, set for around this time next year actually," Craig says excitedly. I look over at Hope as she gives a sad smile. So that's what those two were talking about earlier in the kitchen and why Hope got upset. Anthony pulls into the parking lot of the huge Topgolf place and looks for a parking spot.

     "Well we're on vacation dammit, no work talk allowed until this is over. Unless we're vlogging or creating a video, that's the only work talk allowed you two." I say as I lean forward in my seat.

     "Fine, no more until we get home. Let's get drunk and shoot golf balls at some huge ass holes." Anthony says as he pulls into a parking spot surprisingly near the door. 

     We get out of the car and walk to a waiting Tyler and Evan who are both on their phones. Tyler looks up and puts his phone back in his pocket.

     "My parents are already inside waiting with Scotty, Crissy, John, and Nick. Let's hurry up." Tyler says as he looks at me. Holy shit when was the last time that I've seen his parents, graduation? Hope scoffs as she walks past the two of them.