Another One

(Your POV)

The rest of the night went unhinged thankfully. We had an awesome time watching the rest of the fireworks show that the guys put on for us. Towards the end though, John was scaring the guys just by holding a Roman Candle and pointing it at them. That got a laugh out of Hope and I. We continued to drink the rest of the night, talking about this and that before we were once again all in our beds passed out... besides me. I was looking up at the ceiling just thinking about Tyler's lips pressed against mine, what would've happened if Brian caught that? What if he did but just hasn't said anything?

I turn over on the couch and see the digital clock on the oven says 4:55, I thought alcohol was supposed to make you tired. Maybe not if you have a ton on your mind. I quietly sigh to myself and sit up on the couch. I look around at the guys as some are snoring and others are really snoring. I quietly get off of the couch, so as not to wake John on the other end of it. I quietly walk over to the kitchen and open up the fridge to get a bottle of water. I hear some rustling where everyone was sleeping but don't pay too much attention to it. I lean on the counter, sipping on my water since I'm starting to feel a little nauseous and don't want to overdo it.

I softly touch my lips with my finger, still feeling Tyler's touch on them. I shake my head and take another swig of the water. From the corner of my eye, I see something move and before I could turn my head, his voice calmed my nerves.

"I thought I was the only one who couldn't sleep tonight. Must be the time difference huh?" Brian quietly asks. I look over at him as he's walking towards the kitchen. He sits across from me on the barstool.

"I guess having everyone here is messing with my nerves. All this testosterone is making me physically ill." I quietly joke, making him quietly chuckle. I take another sip of my water, my stomach still bubbling.

"Mind if we sit outside for a few? This room is becoming stuffy for me, not to mention Anthonys' snores are extremely loud." Brian asks getting up from the barstool. I nod my head and follow him to the back door that leads to the back deck.

We get into the cool morning air and sit on the chairs on the deck, looking out at the huge backyard that Tyler has. It was quiet for a little bit before Brian spoke up again.

"So, what's the real reason that you're up (Y/N)?" Brian asks. Alright, we're getting right into it. I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that he knows about Tyler and I.

"Well, for starters, the alcohol is making me feel a little queasy, and I usually can't sleep when I feel like this. Not to mention also when I drink, three hours of sleep feels like 12." There, not a lie at all. I mean I'm also up for other reasons but he doesn't need to know that.

I look over at him as he continues to stare at the field behind the house, I look back at the field as well. Another period of silence fills the air. I take another sip of my water, at least my stomach is holding over for now.

"In your opinion who was better, Tyler or Evan?" He asks now turning to look at me. I felt a cold sweat come over me as I continue to look at the field.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you mean?" I ask him, not bothering to give him a glance. No shit he knows, why wouldn't he?

"Come on (Y/N), you know exactly what I'm talking about. The night after the hospital with Evan at Craig and Hope's house. Yesterday while we were throwing water balloons by the cars with Tyler." Are you fucking kidding me, why here, why now, why even say anything in the first place?! I turn and look at him and see him staring at me. If he's talking about Evan's kiss, then technically I kissed him first, not the other way around.