Holiday at Tyler's

(Your POV)

     I was sitting next to Craig and Hope at the gate waiting for our flight to board here soon. Evan wasn't going to be there till later tonight, but Craig told me that by the time that we get there, that there will already be people there at Tyler's.

     "Trust me, you're going to have a blast there! You get to meet Anthony, Marksman, Scotty and Crissy, John, and Tyler's whole family! Not to mention Craig has so many video ideas planned for this weekend, we're going to get drunk and crazy!" Hope says excitingly. Craig sighs as he takes off his glasses and rubs at his baggy eyes.

     "It's almost six in the morning babe, can you be any more excited?" Craig says putting his glasses back on. Hope shoots him a glare.

     "It's not MY fault that you went to bed so late and we got up early, you should've packed last night like I said but nooooo, you wanted to stay up looking at Reddit. I don't wanna hear it." Hope says turning over to me and gives me a smile.

     I get out my camera and hold it up to Hope and I, hitting record on it. She sticks out her tongue and crosses her eyes.

     "What are we about to do Hope?" I ask turning to her.

     "We're going to the house of the Wildcat and going to hang out with a bunch of friends, get drunk, and shoot colorful explosives for the 4th of July," Hope says going back to her normal face and begins to laugh. I turn the camera to Craig as he looks dead inside.

     "I wanna die, I'm so tired," Craig says closing his eyes and leaning his head back in his seat. I turn the camera back to Hope and I.

     "I'm ready for a shit fest you guys, let me tell you. I'll come back to you guys when we get to Tyler's!" I say. Hope gets close to the camera lens as I hit stop on the camera. 

     We laugh at each other as an announcement goes off that we're going to go ahead and begin boarding. I put my camera back in my carry on bag and get up with Hope, Craig putting his phone in his pocket as he gets up with us. We get in line behind the other passengers as we wait for the door to open. Hope hangs onto Craig as she looks out the window toward the plane.

     "I can't wait to see Kino and Archie again. Oh my lord I missed them so much you don't even know! I'm just glad they keep Tyler company in his big empty house." Hope exclaims while looking back at me as we take a step forward in the moving line.

     "Oh, his dogs? He showed them to me a couple of days ago on Discord, they honestly look really cute." I say as Craig scoffs and looks back at me.

     "Kino well... he's a little special, sorry... very special dog. You will grow to love them both, Kino especially, trust me." Craig says. I showed the gatekeeper my ticket as he scanned it and gave me a smile. I walked over to the waiting couple as we walked down the jet bridge and toward the plane.

     "I'll text Tyler that we're boarding now, luckily it's just a one way trip to Tyler's and we won't have a layover," Craig says already pulling out his phone.

     A long four and a half hour flight later, the wheels of the plane finally hit the runway. I wanted to stand up and start clapping, but I'm not one of those types of people. The snoring guy next to me wakes up and looks around the plane. I wanted to punch him a few times during the flight to shut him up, but I didn't want to walk off of the plane in handcuffs. My phone buzzed a couple of times, I guess I have service again. I glance down at it and see three messages from Tyler.

     I'm guessing you're on your way since Craig just texted me?

     I hope you're ready for an exciting weekend, I can't wait to show you around the place as well as my dad's.

     Don't mean to spam but just text when you either have service or when you've landed :). 

     I smile at the text and text him back that Craig, Hope, and I just now landed a minute ago and how excited I am for this long weekend and hanging out with him. 

     I noticed as I play more and more with the guys, the more I play with Tyler and Evan. Sure I still do some videos with Hope like usual, but playing with everyone else is starting to become the new norm, luckily my subscribers are loving the absolute shit out of me becoming "a member of the Banana Bus Crew" whatever the hell that means.

     Hope wraps an arm around my arm as we walk towards the front of the airport. Craig carrying both of their backpacks. Hope leans in and starts to quietly talk in my ear so Craig couldn't hear.

    "Tyler's been talking with Craig these past two weeks about you. Tyler said he's... well, he's going to try and get closer with you this weekend. I don't know if he's going to like make a move or what but-" I shush her as I see a tall Tyler on the phone with someone as he looks around, probably looking for us.

     "Noted, I'll watch out. Have to make sure a potential boyfriend doesn't make a move on me." I shoot her a glare as I turn back to Tyler who gives us a small wave and hangs up the phone, hopefully it wasn't anyone important. I go and give Tyler a quick side hug.

      "That was John telling me what's happening at the house. We do kind of have to hurry, Anthony, Scotty, and Crissy are at the house playing  Mario Kart and I really don't want to come back to a destroyed house." Tyler says as he lets go of the hug and gives Craig a quick bro hug.

     "Oh boy, Craig's favorite, isn't that right?" Hope says turning to Craig chuckling. I can still hear his screaming all the way from my house before I moved to LA when I played Mario Kart with him.

      "So... who else is coming today and tomorrow?" I ask Tyler as we walk toward the baggage claim.

     "Evan is coming in later tonight, and Brian should be here in the morning. David had last minute plans so he gave his ticket to Brian. That should be all we have to pick up. Tonight we're just going to chill and hang out before we get all crazy this long weekend." Tyler says as he looks between us.

      "Oh yeah (Y/N), have you rode in a Corvette? I promised everyone I'll give them a ride in it, that is if you want to of course." Tyler says casually. Hope looks in my direction and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

     "No I haven't. Are you talking about the car you post on your Instagram? If so I don't mind going for a spin in it, it actually sounds fun." I say giving Tyler a smile.

     "Um, not before me daddy, hello?" Craig says in the whitest valley girl voice he can make. Hope hits his arm.

     "You two can be gay when I'm not around thank you very much." She lets out a huff and goes toward the moving conveyor belt as she waits for her suitcase. I turn my bag as I pull out my camera, I hit record on it and point it at Tyler.

     "Say hi Tyler and Craig!" I say as Craig wraps his arms around Tyler and acts like he's going to kiss his chest. I start laughing as I point the camera toward me.

     "That's right, we have landed in the great state of Tennesse where Wildcat is. I have been informed that today is going to be a chill day but don't worry, I'll make sure to show all of the highlights of today." I give the camera a smile as I turn it back to Tyler who raises his hand up and flips off the camera.

     "Subscribe to I Am Wildcat on Youtube bitches," Tyler says as he fixes his glasses as he starts to laugh.

     "Did you guys hear that really long bleep just a second ago? Man I hope my camera isn't dying yet." I say as Tyler pulls me in and puts me in a playful chokehold.

     "I AM WILDCAT ON YOUTUBE! SUBSCRIBE TO THAT!" He yells as he lets go of me.