Memories

(Your POV)

     "Man where the hell is Anthony at? Aren't we supposed to leave here soon?" Tyler says finally looking up from his phone.

     As if on cue, Scotty, Crissy, and Anthony start dying in laughter from the bathroom. All of us look in the direction of the bathroom as Scotty is holding up his camera and walking backwards. Anthony comes into the living room and puts hands on his hips. All of us start laughing except Hope who just looks at him in both shock and disappointment. He's wearing a D.Va morph suit that's way too small and can't even zip up in the back.

     "Look I'm Hope." He brings the pink toy pistol to his mouth and tries to seductively lick it.

     Hope brings her hand to her face as she sighs. I grab onto my stomach as I struggle to breathe from laughing so hard. Anthony sets the pistol on the couch and starts to rub his nipples.

     "Is this easy mode?" I lay my head on Tyler's shoulder as I continue to laugh to the point where I felt tears fall down my face.

     "How can one man ruin my job for me, honestly. THIS IS WHY I HARDLEY PLAY WITH YOU AS IS ANTHONY!" Hope yells. I look over at her as she pulls out her phone to record him.

     "You don't even play with me as is! You're either playing with (Y/N), Craig, or your two boyfriends!" Anthony exclaims as he starts to laugh. Hope shrugs her shoulders while Craig gives her an annoyed look.

     "Don't remind me about those two, I've seen how they act with her. Always trying to impress her and whatnot. Grayson isn't as annoying as August is." He rolls his eyes and looks back at Anthony.

      "Oh just relax, I've played with all three of them before and they're fun. You're just jealous that August thinks that Hope's attractive is all." I say looking over at Craig.

     After Anthony got changed back into the normal clothes that he was wearing earlier we all divided up into groups with who was riding with who and was on our way to Tyler's parents house. With headphones in Hope looks over at me and begins to laugh as she shows me what's on her phone.

Is this awkward for you as it is for me? Cause it's very awkward for me. Now laugh like I just showed you something funny and give me your answer.

No shit it's awkward. Craig wanted to ride with Anthony and them so instead of Craig being in here it's Hope and I, Brian, and Evan with Tyler driving the truck. I begin to chuckle without trying to seem nervous.

"Oh my god yes!" I say through my chuckles. She gives me a nervous smile and looks back at her phone.

"Ok I'm breaking this fucking silence. Is anyone else getting high school vibes from this ride or is it literally just me." Tyler says looking over to Brian in the passenger seat.

"Which part, the three of them back there being inseparable, the parties, or-" Brian was cut off by Evan leaning forward in toward the front.

"I think he's talking about when we would all go out and actually hung out with each other as a group of friends either after class, at Hopes soccer games, or football games. Yeah I'm starting to get it too, especially sitting back here with these two." Evan points his thumb back at Hope and I, not bothering to look back at us. Hope takes out her headphones and crosses her arms.

"Hey, what's THAT supposed to mean?" I ask as I also cross my arms.

Evan pulls out his phone and sits back in his seat as he furiously starts to scroll through his pictures on it. He rolls his eyes as he shows us a picture of a younger version of all three of us in high school with our arms around each other. From the looks of it, it looks like we were at a Friday night football game. I gasp as I grab his phone so I can get a better look at all of us.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT GRADE WAS THIS?!" I exclaim as Hope leans in and points to Evan.

"THAT WAS SOPHOMORE YEAR! IT WAS BEFORE EVAN STARTED WORKING OUT! LOOK AT HIS CHUBBY CHEEKS!" She started bursting out laughing as Evan snatched his phone back from us as he started getting red in the face.

   "Wasn't sophomore year the year when (Y/N) came to school from LA?" Tyler asks, looking back at me through the rear view mirror. I nod my head and smile at him.

"Yeah and these two right here greeted me and made my first day one to remember." I look down at my feet and start to smile as the memory of my first day of high school comes back to me.

"Considering Craig and I started dating fucking senior year, I tend to block out everything from before then. Oh my god, WE STARTED DATING AT TYLER'S PARTY! The first one that you threw Tyler." Hope says as she starts to quietly giggle.

I look over at her and raise an eyebrow. In the front Tyler and Brian share an uneasy glance at each other. Evan slowly lowers in his seat and looks out the window.

     "I only remember the Halloween party he threw. Why was there another one before it? I completely blocked out everything up until graduation." I nervously laugh as Hope looks at me confused.

     "I threw like two or three that's it. They weren't as big as the Halloween party though-" Tyler was cut off by Brian turning around and looking at me. Evan turns and stares at him now.

     "We dressed up as Jim and Pam from The Office remember? We got to Tyler's house and we see Evan dressed up as Asian Jim and the three of us took a picture together." Brian chuckles as he looks over at Evan.

     "Hey loosen up buddy, you're looking pale. Don't want you passing out on us now, you know what that's like, especially with alcohol." Brian pats on Evans shoulder and gives him a wink as he turns back around. What the hell is he talking about?

     "I've seen you drunk Evan. You can hold your alcohol pretty good, I don't think I've ever seen you passed out because of it." From the corner of my eye Tyler started to whisper something to Brian.

     "Oh... yeah I guess I passed out at one of Tyler's parties. Won't let that happen again, since I'm older... and know what the hell I'm doing now." Evan says as he looks at the two up front. Tyler leans away from Brian and smiles.

     "We know buddy. We'll make sure nothing like that happens again." I can sense the sarcasm in Tyler's voice.

     I'm guessing this isn't about Evan holding his liquor but me holding mine since I'm absolutely terrible at it. Hope shows me another thing of text on her phone.

     You want me to tell you what they're talking about when we have the chance or do you want to forget about it like I do? Because believe me I want to forget about it. I can see the worry in her eyes. I bite my lip and nod my head. She nods her head back in response and deletes the text. Tyler turns into a driveway and starts driving back down the long gravel road.

     "We're here, we can dick around till it gets late and shoot off the fireworks we got." Tyler says. Please let tonight go by smoothly unlike this car ride. Note to self, ride with John and the others on the way back to Tyler's place.