Chill Day

(Your POV)

     It was the guy's last day staying with Hope and Craig. Next time that we were all going to meet up again was at Tyler's house in Tennesee during the 4th of July. We were all sitting on the couch watching the AskMini that Craig posted an hour ago. I was honestly really excited about the Full House bit of the video because honestly, that was one of the best parts.

     Craig looks down at his laptop and on the screen reads the question, "Can you make a full house intro with everyone?" The guys and I start cheering. 

     The video cuts to black and slowly the full house intro plays. The camera is on Evan as he pretends to drink the thing of maple syrup as he stops and waves at the camera, underneath him the text reads, Canasian bitch.  We all start laughing as it switches to Brian and David, both pretending to drink beer. They wave as the drunk Irishmen appears underneath them. 

     Next up was me, I move the piece of paper with Delirious mask away from my face, smile, look at the paper then back to the camera and wave. The real Delirious?? appears next to my face. Hope, Evan, and I start laughing as it switches to Tyler holding up a package of bacon. A cannibalistic pig was Tyler's name. Tyler laughs as he brings his hand to his face in disappointment. Hope was up next, in her cosplay outfit, Boobie Streamer appears next to her. Hope picks up the pillow behind her and starts hitting Craig with it.

     "YOU COULD HAVE PICKED ANYTHING ELSE AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GAVE ME?!" She yells as Craig starts laughing as he was getting hit.

     Craig was up next up, his name was A British American hybrid?  We laugh again as we watch Lui come up next. He was wearing the sombrero and underneath him was How Did He Get Across The Border? We all started laughing extremely hard, even Lui was laughing.

     All of us smiling when it got to the end of the Ask Mini as Craig proposed to Hope. We all thank everyone for watching and the screen goes black for a few seconds before it goes back to us sitting on the couch, Hope and I listening to music as Evan looks over to us. I groan and sit back in the couch.

     "You know that's very loud," Evan says. God damn it, Craig really added bloopers into this

     "Well maybe if you went through an emo phase you can relate to us at the moment. Now mind your damn business Metallica boy." Hope says leaning over me and looking at Evan. Hope and I start laughing as we look at each other.

     We all hung out at the house till the guys had to leave to go to the airport, I asked Brian if I could take him as he was the first one to actually leave.

     "You and Evan did make up, right? You're both not acting, are you? I want us to all hang out again just like in high school, no more fights or arguing with each other or anything like that." I said, looking over to Brian as he looked out his window.

     "Evan and I did apologize to each other yes. I meant what I said, but I don't know if he meant what he said-" He was going to continue on, but I cut him off.

     "You two are acting like teenage boys for fighting over a girl Brian. I'm my own person who has her own feelings you know, and in all reality, I don't need a guy in my life. I need friends that will be there to support my decisions and help me with my job." I say. Hope and I had a long talk this morning about Evan and Brian as well as all the other guys. She says that she even sees Tyler starting to look at me like Evan and Brian are. Brian sighs and looks over at me.

     "I guess long time friends have long time feelings huh?" I stop in front of the departure part of the airport between two cars. I shake my head as I get out of the car. Brian gets out and goes to the trunk of the car to get his suitcase out.