Unexpected Guest

(Your POV)

     I sat across from Evan in the pizza place as we decided to share his pizza so we can catch up on 7 years.

     "Yeah, as of right now, I have what about 22 million 23 million subscribers I think? I don't know it seems like every time I check it, it keeps going up. Seems like just yesterday we were all playing and recording Modern Warfare 2 and Black ops." He takes a bite of his pizza slice. I smile and nod my head. He's at 20 something million and here I am only at 2 million, then again I was late to the game while he started in high school like Craig did.

     "When did you move here?" He asks me. 

     "I got in last night and was unpacking most of the day last night and today, I vlogged the whole move from my old apartment to here." He nods his head and continues to look at me. It seems like when he saw me he hasn't been able to look away from me.

     "If you want maybe tomorrow I can come over and help you unpack things? How much have you gotten done already?" He asks. Is he really inviting himself over when we just re-met 5 minutes ago?

     "I got most of it done already. Like my office is all set up and how I want it as well as my bedroom. I really don't need the help thank you, besides I made plans for tomorrow with Hope and Craig. Thank you for the offer though." I say. He smiles and nods his head.

     "Are you on any social media? I mean I just... you know... to keep in contact with you? Maybe we can play sometime?" I start to laugh at how he's being and nod my head while pulling out my phone. He quickly grabs his phone as well. 

     I show him my Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Skype, Steam, and even Youtube name. While he was getting the information, I was eating my slice of pizza. He followed, subscribed and friended me on all of them. I did the same with him. We even exchanged phone numbers.

     We continued to talk to each other for another hour before I told him I still had to edit a video at home. He looked sad to see me go so soon but as we were leaving we gave each other a long hug, him gripping onto me tightly like he isn't going to see me for another 7 years. As we were going our separate ways I continued to think about how much Evan has changed. It seems like just last week we were hanging out together and now here we are again.

     I walk into my apartment and close the door behind me, sighing loudly to myself. Edit the video, go to bed and it'll be tomorrow. Although tomorrow I feel like it's going to be just as crazy as today was. I go into my office and sit in my chair while turning on my monitor. I put on my headphones and wait.

     My phone buzzes on the table as I see a new Tweet from Evan, saying how he just saw a friend that he hasn't seen in a while and is still shaking from the experience. I laugh to myself and like the tweet when the monitor finally turns on. I see that the video finally downloaded and I can finally get to editing.

     I must have fallen asleep at my desk because I was woken up by my voice, meaning the video finally uploaded to Youtube. I groggily look at the time on the computer and see as it changes from 4:23 AM to 4:24 AM.  I push the power button on my computer and grab my phone and walk to my bedroom. Once I reached my bed I put my phone on the charger and crawl under the blankets on my bed, not caring if I'm wearing yesterday's clothes or not. Once my head hit the pillow, I was back into the comfortable darkness of sleep.

     He was kissing me, Evan was kissing me. This isn't high school Evan, this is now Evan, Evan that I met earlier. We were outside at a park of some sort. Nothing looked familiar to me. Once he pulled away he was now embracing me.

     "I still love you (Y/N), I kept thinking about you every night before I went to sleep, wishing to see you again, and here we are. I love you so much (Y/N)." Evan quietly said, his head now on top of mine. Why am I with him? Why is he saying this to me?

     "I love you to Evan. I missed you so much. I'm glad we found each other again. Now we can be together now, forever." I said. Why was I saying this? I just saw the man again after so long.

     "Forever." He said as he kissed me on top of my head, not caring about my hair.

     My phone began to ring waking me up from the fever dream. I flopped my arm around trying to find it when it finally collided with it. I hit the green answer button.

     "Yeah, I'm up. Did you need anything." I said trying to form a sentence. I close my eyes again as I wait for a response.

     "I'm going to take a wild guess and say we're going to lunch late?" I hear Hope say. I slowly sit up and open my eyes. I look at the wall clock on the other side of the room and see that it was already 12:30 in the afternoon.

     "Yeah, yeah I'm up. I'll get ready and text you the address. Hour, yeah in an hour. Maybe half. Yeah, hour and a half is when I'll see you." I was still trying to wake up. I hear Hope dramatically sigh before the call beeping meaning it ended. 

     I lay back down and close my eyes again. After a couple of minutes of not falling back asleep I open my eyes back up and sit up in bed. I get up and start to walk to the bathroom in my bedroom.

     After I got out of the shower and got dressed in a tank top with my logo on it and running shorts, I texted Hope the address to the hibachi place as I was blow-drying my hair. Once it was 80% dry I stopped blow drying it and put it up in a messy bun. I slide on my flip flops and grab everything that I need for today for I don't know how long Hope is going to want to hang out with me for, probably all day. I texted Hope that I was on my way and started to walk out the door.

     Once at the restaurant I sat in the waiting area and was looking through Evans Instagram. I heard laughter when the door was opening and looked up. I saw an older but still shorter Hope wearing gray running shorts and a Mini Ladd t-shirt with black converse. Behind her was a much more built Craig then when I last saw him years ago wearing a plain black t-shirt and plain black sweat pants and black hightop shoes. They walked in and looked around for me. Once Hope saw me she had a great big smile on her face as she ran to hug me. As she was running to me Evan walked in behind Craig looking around the place as well.