~ F O U R ~

"Ginny, baby, you're here!" Lilith yelled above the music, "and Mione!"

"Wouldn't miss it, Lily," Ginny looked around the room trying to find Harry.

Lilith immediately realized who she was looking for, "He's with Redhead at the back of the room, Gin."

Ginny walked away and left Hermione with Lilith near the common room entrance. They were friends but they weren't super close so the list of topics of conversation wasn't a long one. Instead of making things awkward, Lilith and Hermione conversed about the one thing they knew they could talk about, Ron. Hermione was explaining to Lilith how Ron had promised to stop drinking as a coping mechanism. She was unsure of how well he would keep that promise but was also grateful that Ron was making some progress.

"Alright, let's play a game, shall we?" a random Slytherin girl yelled, "Let's play spin the bottle."

Most students agreed to play while some decided to keep dancing, keep drinking, or just simply watch the game unfold. The rest sat on the floor in the middle of the common room with their legs extended towards the center of the circle of students. Ginny sat next to Lilith and Lilith was too caught up watching the students from all houses join in the game that she didn't notice someone else taking a seat next to her. It wasn't until the strong smell of cologne reached her nostrils that she glanced to her side only to find Draco Malfoy sitting next to her with a cup of Firewhiskey in hand and his sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

"So who wants to start the game?" the same random Slytherin girl from earlier asked.

"I suggest the host of this party, Lilith, start," a familiar voice said. Lilith looked at where the voice came from and found Pansy Parkinson next to Draco with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm fine with that," Lilith responded, looking at Pansy with an annoyed expression. She grabbed an empty bottle of Firewhiskey that was lying behind her and put it in front of her so she could spin it. Lilith grabbed the bottle and spun it three times so that there could be a higher probability of having more options. After a couple of suspenseful seconds, the bottle finally stopped moving and pointed to someone sitting across from her.

Blaise Zabini.

"Alright, Blaise. Prepare yourself for the best kiss of your life," she said as she smiled at Blaise whose eyes were growing darker with excitement.

"Oh, I'm ready, LJ, darling," Blaise exclaimed as he smirked at her.

Lilith stood up and walked over to Blaise. She lightly pushed the person sitting next to him and made space for herself to sit next to him.

Lilith and Blaise turned their bodies to face each other and ignored all the eyes that were staring at them. Lilith placed her hand on the back of his neck while Blaise grabbed her waist and squeezed it lightly. Blaise stared at Lilith intently and she felt like rolling her eyes because this was moving too slowly. She felt the need to initiate the kiss so she leaned in and touched his lips with hers. Their lips slowly parted to let each other's tongues in. Blaise was the first to slide his tongue into her mouth and Lilith accepted him. The kiss wasn't rushed, they took their time tasting one another and moved their mouths in rhythm. Lilith moved her hands to his back and then to his chest, but instead of pulling him closer to him, Lilith pulled away. When they were pulled away, Blaise was trying to catch his breath while Lilith chuckled.

"Not bad," she said as she stood up and walked back to her spot in between Ginny and Draco.

When Lilith sat back down, she saw about ten pairs of eyes staring at her and Blaise, but the ones that caught her attention were the pair of grey eyes staring at Blaise instead of her.