~ T H I R T Y - S I X ~

"Any plans for this weekend?" Harry asked as he read the Daily Prophet.

Lilith and Harry were laying outside on the court, finally relaxing after another week of classes. The Daily Prophet he was reading was hovering over his head with a charm he placed on it so that his hands could rest behind his head and the papers could block the sun from piercing his eyes. Lilith was almost falling asleep, the warmth of the run and the gentle breeze calming her.

"Probably write to my sister, do homework, and read. You know, all that boring stuff," she sighed, "You?"

"Go shopping."

Lilith sat up immediately and looked at him, "The Harry Potter is going shopping. My, who would've thought?"

"Ha-ha," he mocked, "I actually need your help."

"With what?"

"I'm going shopping for Ginny's ring. I'm proposing soon so I need ring, right?" Harry asked nervously.

"You're asking soon?" Lilith jumped up from her spot and grabbed the Daily Prophet above him, throwing it on the ground. She leaned down and pulled him up by his arms, instantly hugging him.

"Maybe," he chuckled into her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist. "So, will you help me?"

"Do you even need to ask? Of course I will," she squeezed him tighter, "I'm so happy for you, Harry!"

"Thank you," he chuckled, pulling away, "I'll see you Sunday to go out, yeah?"

"Sounds perfect," Lilith giggled as she wrapped her arms around him again, and he returned her hug.

"Hey, Potter! Hands off," Draco yelled as he approached them.

Lilith rolled her eyes as she pulled away, sending him a glare, "Why are you here? I thought you were studying in your dorm."

Harry raised an eyebrow at Draco and bent down to grab his Daily Prophet, "Malfoy."

"Potter," he said as he moved closer to Lilith and wrapped his arms from behind her, resting his hands above her chest as they dangled off her shoulders, "I finished. The test should be easy. Anyways, what were you guys doing?"

"What is this? A party?" Ginny stalked up to them with something hidden inside her robe. When she took it out, Harry and Lilith exchanged annoyed looks while Draco rolled his eyes. She took out a bottle of Firewhiskey and started chugging it.

Harry grabbed the bottle from her and took a sip before closing it and setting it on the grass opposite of her, "We were hugging," he scoffed, "until you so rudely interrupted."

"And I'm glad I did. Only I can touch her, Potter. She's mine," Draco placed his chin on her head.

"Technically—" Lilith started but Draco cut her off, making her turn around to face him.

"Don't start, Jones. Would two people who weren't together do what we did last weekend?"

"What did you do—" Harry furrowed his brows together, "You know what? I don't want to know."

"I do," Ginny giggled, stumbling, "Wait!" Ginny balanced herself, "I have an idea."

"How drunk are you?" Draco asked.

"Very," she confessed but waved him off, "What if we have a double date?"

Lilith looked at Ginny, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to display on her lips. Despite Ginny being drunk, she was still able to think properly, which is why she suggested the double date. She knew Lilith wished Draco and Harry would try and get along.