~ T W E N T Y ~

MATURE SCENES AHEAD (all smut, no plot. if you're uncomfortable then you can skip this chapter. every smut scene will be a chapter long and no plot will happen, so you can always skip.)

"Don't spoil the moment," she whispered, bending down to his ear.

Lilith placed a kiss on his ear and gently bit down on his skin. He groaned, his fingers burying into her hips, "Fuck."

She chuckled, delighted to be the cause of ecstasy for Draco Malfoy.

"Relax," she whispered.

Lilith sat back up and looked down at Draco. She placed her hands on his shoulder and pushed him further into the mattress. Slowly, Lilith started to unbutton his shirt and ran her fingers across the skin underneath.

"You're not in control today, Malfoy. Accio wand." Lilith's wand flew to her extended hand as she kept her eyes on Draco and smirked. She mumbled a spell and his arms were soon tied to the headboard of his bed as well as his feet being tied to the footboard. "That's better."

Lilith continued to unbutton his shirt while stradling him. She bent down and kissed his chest, moving up to his neck to place wet kisses on his neck. The warmth she was feeling contrasted to his cold skin, making them both shiver at the contact.

Lilith got up from where she was and sat down on the mattress. "Don't," he warned her, "If you do this, Jones, you have no idea what's waiting for you."

Lilith began to move her hand toward Draco's legs, smoothly running her fingers along his pants. She could feel the bulge in his pants as she got closer and closer to his belt. When she finally reached her destination, her fingers wandered around it until she brought her other hand to assist her. Once she managed to get his belt off, she teased him by zipping and unzipping his pants.

"Jones, let me go and I'll make you feel good." Draco smirked, trying to avoid the growing bulge in his pants.

"No," she simply answered, finally unzipping his pants and pulling them down his legs until they reached his ankles.

Her fingers circled the bottom of his abs and the top of his underwear. "Fuck, Jones."

She stopped touching him and stradled him again. Lilith bent down to kiss Draco, which he gladly accepted and returned. Their lips crashed together, moving chaotically and in rhythm with each other as they both enjoyed their tongues touching and fighting for dominance. As Lilith pulled away, Draco lifted his head to keep the contact between their lips, but he wasn't successful as Lilith moved further from him. She directly stradled him on top of his underwear, where his bulge was directly placed underneath her skirt.

"Fuck," she moaned, feeling his dick against the wetness leaking out from her. He hadn't done anything to her, but the feeling of complete dominance over Draco Malfoy was enough to get her going.

Draco took notice of it and chuckled, "You're wet already? I haven't done anything to you, Jones. But if you let me go, I can do so much for you."

She started to sway her body as both of their intimate areas stayed in contact though the fabric of their clothing. Lilith moaned as she threw her head back, biting down on her lip. Draco closed his eyes, griping unto the piece of cloth that was keeping him from touching her.

When she felt his dick twitch, Lilith gasped and looked down at Draco. He was smirking at her, teasing her throbbing pussy. Lilith bent down and kissed him again. Draco bit her lip and sucked it as she let out shaky breaths. While Draco was kissing her with great force, Lilith was moving her hand to one of his own and untied him.