~ F O R T Y - E I G H T ~

"We're on Code Red!" Blaise yelled as he clapped his hands together in front of the common room. His bags were at his side—packed to the top with clothes, colognes, and non-essentials that he refused to leave at Hogwarts.

"Why Code Red?" Hermione asked as she sat on the couch with her wand in hand, fiddling with it as she made sure to pack everything inside with magic.

"Because it's a disastrous time right now and red is the worst color," Blaise pulled on a smile that earned him glares from all their Gryffindor friends.

"He's not wrong," Draco muttered under his breath, sipping on his drink before being elbowed in the ribs by Lilith.

"Okay," Lilith started, "Hermione and Ron are going to come with me—"

"Us—" Draco corrected her.

Lilith rolled her eyes at him and sighed, "Hermione and Ron are going to come with us to my parent's manor. Narcissa and Mr. Malfoy sent us a letter earlier this week letting us know that Maya would be spending time with my parents tomorrow. Afterwards, Hermione and Ron will apparate us to the resort, we'll have one last drink before the big day, and then get some much-needed sleep."

"Everything has been taken care of," Harry added, having his arms wrapped around Ginny's waist in front of him, "All you guys have to do is show up."

"Perfect," Ginny took a step forward and knelt down to pick up her bag, "Can we go now?"

"I have to go get one more bag," Blaise said as he ran up the stairs to his dorm, "Got it," he yelled from inside, and when he returned he was greeted with annoyed stares, "What?"

"Why do you need so many bags, Zabini?"

Blaise rolled his eyes and then pointed to his bags, "I'm leaving Hogwarts for a week, I'd be mad not to enjoy my break and take all my belongings with me."

Lilith looked around the room and noticed that everyone except for Draco and her had more than two bags for their break, "How long do you think we'll be gone?"

"Don't care, doesn't matter, I'm taking my whole closet with me," said Pansy as she pushed her sunglasses higher up her nose.

"You two are leaving for your honeymoon and we'll have to stay at the resort, so of course we're taking all of our belongings," Ron was slapped on the head by Harry when he stopped talking.

"We're leaving the resort after the wedding?" Draco asked, moving closer to Lilith to place his arms around her shoulders.

Everyone grunted and turned to look at Ron with spears for eyes, "Yes," Hermione spoke up, moving her head away from Ron's chest as they sat on the couch, "After the wedding we reserved another resort in another place, not saying where, where you'll have your honeymoon."

"Merlin," Lilith gasped, "You guys went all out."

"Yes," Ginny dropped her bags on the floor and walked to the front of the room. She began waving her hands in the air, "I expect all of this and more when Harry and I get married," she glared at Pansy and Hermione.

"Yeah," Pansy waved her off, "Don't worry."

"Can we go now?" Blaise whined.

"Yeah," Draco walked over to the center of the room and picked up his bags—Lilith following do to the same.

---

"Are you nervous, Lily?" Ron asked, as they all approached the door of her parent's manor.

Lilith's heavy breathing slowed down when Draco grabbed her shoulder from behind her and whispered in her ear, "You'll be fine."

"Yeah, Redhead, I'll be fine," Hermione glided her hand up and down Lilith's back in a soothing manner while Ron gave her a peck on the cheek.